This is my first ever post on here so take it easy. I'm looking for a head that is fairly versatile. The sound I'm going for is Circa Survive, As Cities Burn, Manchester Orchestra, Emarosa. I was looking at the Peavey Classic 30 here in my city and I like the sound. looking for something that isn't made in a sweatshop and will last a while plus hold it's value. I will greatly appreciate all feedback. Thank you
Budget?
Closest Major city?
willing to buy used?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
Budget?
Closest Major city?
willing to buy used?

Jacksonville is my closest city next to Orlando. I'm really just saving some cash til something catches my ears and eyes. I'd concider a used amp as long as it's in good condition
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Quote by Jhachey22

Jacksonville is right down the street. Orlando is 2 hours away. That Peavey Ultra sounds reasonable. Any knowledge on those?
Quote by jpowell1989
Jacksonville is right down the street. Orlando is 2 hours away. That Peavey Ultra sounds reasonable. Any knowledge on those?

The Ultra is the predecessor of the XXX and current 3120 amps. They're a great buy, will do what you want very well.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Jhachey22

Some guy on craigslist offered a vintage Traynor YBA 1 Bassmaster. Still waiting to hear some details such as price and condition. I love JCM 800s and 900s but only see them on ebay.
Hey, I live right near Jacksonville too.

I'd go for that Ultra personally.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by jpowell1989
Some guy on craigslist offered a vintage Traynor YBA 1 Bassmaster. Still waiting to hear some details such as price and condition. I love JCM 800s and 900s but only see them on ebay.

Them's nice, like an old Plexi kind of sound. but if he's asking anymore than $300, walk away.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater