Just got my wisdom teeth removed, not really painful, just uncomfortable. Start the sympathy posts now.
Go cry about it, why don't you.
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
I'm getting mine removed on Friday.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
im getting mine removed soon. everyone ive asked about it says they cried for three days. you make me feel better.
stop being such a weenie ya weenie!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
You will never be wise.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
You got your wisdom teeth removed?
Oh...that means you'll be stupid for the rest of your life.
Only wise people get to keep them.
thanks for all the sympathy assholes, lol. im not a pussy im just milking this for all its worth haha, ppl taking care of me and what not
Why don't you use the searchbar. There have been threads on this.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Take the painkillers, don't smoke for at least three days, you probably wont be able to eat solid food for 3-4 days, and then only soft stuff.

All the advice there really is. The important thing is really not to smoke. Dry socket is a week of hell added on.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by Life Aquatic
thanks for all the sympathy assholes, lol. im not a pussy im just milking this for all its worth haha, ppl taking care of me and what not

I can already tell you're gonna regret posting this when your medication wears off. Until then have fun.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
I really have no sympathy.

Mine was LOCAL, no drugs except numbing shots in my gums. Then tugging. It was weird but it didn't hurt.

I never took any pills because I never really felt pain, it just sucked that I could barely eat for a week, and it wouldn't stop bleeding that whole day when I got home.

So yeah, it really wasn't that bad.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'm keeping mine.

That reminds me of when patrick from spongebob goes, "I'm keeping them" with a creepy face.

Enjoy your pain meds ts

haha, i havent taken any pain meds except for some motrin they dont hurt enough to take the stonger stuff
Quote by Life Aquatic
haha, i havent taken any pain meds except for some motrin they dont hurt enough to take the stonger stuff

Awww, so young and naive

I got mine out at 13. Anybody else get them out that early (I'm asking out of curiosity).

But it hurt about 3 hours after the procedure but I didn't take any pain medication I'm too ****ing cool.