Figured it out by ear so the solo is different I just made my own thing for it. Was the changing camera angles annoying? Advice on improving would also be nice

Top Gun(click here)

Also check out my Scarified (by Racer x) progress thread. Link in my signature.
ah i recall learning this, it was the first thing i could play that i thought was really amazing... looking back i realize that i sucked.. lol

yea good cover, at guitarbackingtrack.com they have the actual backing track if you want it

btw you dont have to play it all across the neck you can play it all around the 5th fret(its in a phrygian i believe right?)
Quote by rickyj

yea good cover, at guitarbackingtrack.com they have the actual backing track if you want it

btw you dont have to play it all across the neck you can play it all around the 5th fret(its in a phrygian i believe right?)

Yeah I learned that there was the actual backing after I already finished making the backing track :\ lol

It isnt as fun to just play it all in the same area, especially around the 5th fret, it doesnt give me much space to do slides and stuff plus it looks cooler to average non-guitar playing people :P but thanks anyway