Well, I've got athlete's foot. Yes, I change my socks daily and shower, too. But I have to be outside a lot, so my feet still get really sweaty. And what that means is I get these little bubbles of pus in my foot that itch and hurt sometimes. And I can't scratch them because if I do then it will spread, or the bubbles will get super big and I can't walk on it. Anyhow, I've been using some cream stuff that only makes it go away. But it doesn't really make it feel better. The only thing that makes it feel better is when I'm sitting here with my shoes off and for some reason my dog decides he wants to lick my feet. I feel a lot better. Maybe I should bottle his saliva and keep it with me. So, what home remedies if any do you fellas use when nothing else seems to work?

PS: The funny thing is, I actually just made fun of another user by claiming they had athlete's foot. This is cosmic justice.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Trying to think of a witty comment, can't think of any. *leaves*
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Ignite
Please, nobody type in athlete's foot into google images. Especially if you already hate feet. I Don't even know why I did.

*searches*
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Scrub your feet vigorously with sand paper. I know it sounds crazy, but it will get rid of your athlete's foot.
Balls.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
And what that means is I get these little bubbles of pus

I read this as little bubbles of puns and expected you to start making some sort of puns about dogs or something throughout the whole post, I don't know...

Well, I have nothing else to comment.

I actually don't mind it. I like scratching stuff that itches. And it's going away. I think I mainly just like the feeling of my dog licking my feet. I think it doesn't count as beastiality if I don't have a foot fetish.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
I read this as little bubbles of puns and expected you to start making some sort of puns about dogs or something throughout the whole post, I don't know...

Well, I have nothing else to comment.

The thing is, I'm a little drunk. And wanted to make a thread. And I'm trying my god damndest to not make it like my usual drunk threads where I just babble about this that or the other.

So back to my feet: How many people here chew their toe nails? A lot of people chew their finger nails, but how many of you are dedicated enough to chew your toe nails, too?
Quote by vintage x metal

Your poor dog.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
it feels better cause when your dog licks them it stimulates touch receptors on your skin. The signal from them converges with the signals from your pain receptors, so if alot of your touch receptors are stimulated, those signals will converge and replace the signals from the pain receptors. it has nothing to do with the saliva.

Anyway, get Boom! Tough actin Tinactin
sɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɥʇıʍ poob ʇou ɯı uʍop ǝpısdn sıɥʇ sı ʎɥʍ pob ɥo
(Invalid img)

Okay. This is what it looks like usually apparently. My foot looks nothing like this. This is actually pretty gross. I bet if you ripped off that dead skin and ate it, it would taste like orange rinds. You know that white stuff on the inside of orange peels? I bet it would taste like that stuff.

Edit: What kind of sick bastard lets their foot get this bad? I already put this stuff on it and my foot looks much better. It also itches much less. The last time it happened, I went on a camping trip and put my foot in some dirty water so it got infected. I took a box cutter and cut the pus filled bubbles off at work. My ex-girlfriend took pictures and I got her to stick the napkin I used to clean it into her mouth. It was awesome.
Quote by vintage x metal

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Aug 15, 2010,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
The thing is, I'm a little drunk. And wanted to make a thread. And I'm trying my god damndest to not make it like my usual drunk threads where I just babble about this that or the other.

So back to my feet: How many people here chew their toe nails? A lot of people chew their finger nails, but how many of you are dedicated enough to chew your toe nails, too?

Oh Joj, (can I call you that? I think I will.) you don't have to explain yourself to me.

I say we post google images of feet with athlete's foot

EDIT: You beat me to it!

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Oh Joj, (can I call you that? I think I will.) you don't have to explain yourself to me.

I say we post google images of feet with athlete's foot

EDIT: You beat me to it!

Call me Cory, please. Most people on here who know me at all call me Cory.

edit: Now we have a competition. Someone find a grosser picture of Athlete's foot.
Quote by vintage x metal

This is definitely the most disgusting athlete's foot I've ever seen. This shoe is so unbelievably tacky.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
*foot*

Okay. This is what it looks like usually apparently. My foot looks nothing like this. This is actually pretty gross. I bet if you ripped off that dead skin and ate it, it would taste like orange rinds. You know that white stuff on the inside of orange peels? I bet it would taste like that stuff.

Edit: What kind of sick bastard lets their foot get this bad? I already put this stuff on it and my foot looks much better. It also itches much less. The last time it happened, I went on a camping trip and put my foot in some dirty water so it got infected. I took a box cutter and cut the pus filled bubbles off at work. My ex-girlfriend took pictures and I got her to stick the napkin I used to clean it into her mouth. It was awesome.

I don't know why i keep coming back into this thread.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

edit: Now we have a competition. Someone find a grosser picture of Athlete's foot.

Challenge accepted.

(Invalid img)
Balls.
Last edited by rmr024 at Aug 15, 2010,
Quote by Thrill-house
What the hell is the point of this thread?

There's a few points. The first is to help people learn to not get athlete's foot. The second is to help people identify athlete's foot when they get it. The third is how to deal with athlete's foot when you get it.

The fourth is to create a support group for people who have athlete's foot.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
(Invalid img) Oh yes.

WAT. I refuse to believe that THIS is just a mere case of Athlete's foot! Jesus...

Quote by Ichikurosaki
I can't even tell what that is
But i'm pretty sure it's verging on gore
which i'm pretty sure is breaching the rules

It's a toe with athlete's foot... Or so the internet told me.... I don't think there's anything wrong with it... hopefully not...
Balls.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

me

i cant stop chewing my nails, fingers or toes, and it pisses me off
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by rmr024
Challenge accepted.

The hell?

I'm not even sure what part of the human body that is.... I mean I assume it's the foot... but even then... the hell is that?
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
Quote by ryan_nadon
me

i cant stop chewing my nails, fingers or toes, and it pisses me off

How the hell does your foot reach your mouth?
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by mario61
I'm not even sure what part of the human body that is.... I mean I assume it's the foot... but even then... the hell is that?

It was fungus on a toe.

I'm pretty sure the person was arching their toes on their other foot above it or something, but it did look sketchy. I took it down just in case it's too graphic.
Balls.
ya thats pretty much how i do it. ^^
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came