http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdnySKxHeP8

Latest cover,

This was a challenge to my self to learn a song within 1 week, (that was monday) it's now sunday so 6 days to learn a song,

Been playing a year and 3 months and bit now so wanted to try to learn a song within one week,

Check the youtube video for additional comments

Thoughts on tone / sound would be great, I know my timing isn't the best but I'm working on it and it's improving,

Cheers guys
good cover man, my only problem is the timing mistakes as you mentioned.

a bit off topic, but how do you like the bugera 6262? does it sound good? i cant find any good sound demos of it on youtube and i was thinking of getting it.

edit: watching some of your other videos i notice you have the timing mistakes in them as well. you should probably just not double track your guitar if its just a cover.
Last edited by rickyj at Aug 15, 2010,
Nice cover man! But there's some things to improve on. As you're already aware of its the timing-issue, but that'll come. The other thing is during the chorus (and the last parts of the intro) is to let the notes ring, like, play the full powerchord. Also would've been cool if you did some of the leadwork during the intro.

Other than that it was cool! ^^

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1344711
Gear:
ESP Horizon II
LTD EC-1000
Ibanez MDB1

Morgan BC40
Koch Twintone II

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

YouTube: more morons than Yahoo Answers and more hate than 4chan. It's the Internet's premier breeding ground of complete idiocy.
Quote by rickyj
good cover man, my only problem is the timing mistakes as you mentioned.

a bit off topic, but how do you like the bugera 6262? does it sound good? i cant find any good sound demos of it on youtube and i was thinking of getting it.

edit: watching some of your other videos i notice you have the timing mistakes in them as well. you should probably just not double track your guitar if its just a cover.

Amp sounds amazing, But since i have to play with it on 1 when recording or the mic blows up, I have to double track it so make it sound thicker otherwise it just sounds pretty average recording through the mic at low volumes