I just want to let everyone know that I'm pissed off at Seagull for not making a great, affordable mini-jumbo guitar.

Sure they make the Entourage mini-jumbo, if you want to sacrifice the much loved 1.8" nut width. Or you have to spend $700 plus to get the jumbo.

So why not make a coastline mini-jumbo with the 1.8" nut width?? I would buy it in a heartbeat.

*rant concluded*
They used to have a Maritime Mini-Jumbo for $500, but it was replaced by the better solid wood series Jumbo for $600-700.

Besides, $700 for all solid wood is pretty affordable already.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Well affordable is a relative term.

I don't even want an all solid wood guitar because I don't have a good environment to care for it.

It would be nice to see a sub $500 solid top mini jumbo without having to stoop to the entourage series with the small nut width. They have plenty of coastline variations. I don't understand why no coastline mini jumbo.
Last edited by silver8ack at Aug 15, 2010,
better is also a relative term. i preferred the lam b&s version of the mini jumbo to the solid wood version, and so do a surprising amount of people i've talked to. it wasn't that long ago that the sub-$500 solid top mini jumbo was around. if you're patient, you'd probably be able to find one on ebay or craigslist.