Page 1 of 2
I spent the rest of my money today on a big ass cheese burger from burger king with fry's and a drink, it was excellent.
But now I have no money till next Friday. The longest I've gone without eating is 2 days. I'm ready to push it to the limit. Sexy summer bod here I come.

Whats the longest you have gone without eating?
30 seconds.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
A few days, probably about like 4. Only because I had no food in my house.
5 minutes max.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Zeropathic
Eh, maybe two days. It does not feel good.

Really?
I eat like once a day if that. If I'm hungry and I don't want to cook or I'm doing something else I can just forget about being hungry.
It's a useful talent.
Quote by levi.lydat
I spent the rest of my money today on a big ass cheese burger from burger king with fry's and a drink, it was excellent.
But now I have no money till next Friday. The longest I've gone without eating is 2 days.

Judging from the nutritional value of that meal.... you ain't gonna make it.

On the upside, we'll miss you, and I know a guy who wants to buy your shoes.
I didn't think americans could last for more than a few hours without eating.

Um, probably about 18 hours. I have never had no food available.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
A few hours, on account of the fact that not eating is moronic.

Have a nice day.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I haven't eaten for about 30 hours. I feel horrible. I just don't want to eat. I try to eat and I just feel worse. Same with drinking really.
according to slackerbabbath's avatar its okay to eat the poor, so you could do that if you get hungry
Quote by Neopowell the PUSO
A few hours, on account of the fact that not eating is moronic.

Have a nice day.

My friend says the same thing, he is like dependent on food.
If he doesn't eat every meal of the day and have snacks he is rather douchey.
I eat when it's convenient for me.
i used to think i was really fat and didn't eat for like 2 weeks :|
and now i don't mind eating but i have an illness that causes me serious pain every time i do eat ): i just had a sammich and i feel like there are dinosaurs in my stomach.
The longest I've gone without eating is probably 12 hours at the most, and that's just because I was sleeping.
cat
Quote by rickyj
according to slackerbabbath's avatar its okay to eat the poor, so you could do that if you get hungry

He is the poor.

Pass the ketchup.
Actually, once when I was in hospital i didn't have food for more than 5 days. But i was also unconscious for pretty much all of that time.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by SlackerBabbath
He is the poor.

Pass the ketchup.

lol i realized that while i was typing
Maybe 36 hours? Some days I may stuff my face just because I'm hungry (and usually have built up an appetite from working, or whatever), and some days I'm just not hungry. W/e.
If you include "eating but not being able to keep it down", probably a little over a week.
But I did start being tube-fed at some point in that week.
Quote by levi.lydat
But now I have no money till next Friday. The longest I've gone without eating is 2 days. I'm ready to push it to the limit. Sexy summer bod here I come.

Whats the longest you have gone without eating?

Thats not healthy. You're body needs food in order to function properly, and without it your only damaging it.

And as far as a "sexy summer bod" goes, it won't happen. When your body stops getting food it goes into a starvation mode and saves fat. The weight you will lose will be mostly water and muscle tissue. This will also F*ck up your metabolism, causing you to gain weight faster when you start eating again.

Quote by seemeel
Actually, once when I was in hospital i didn't have food for more than 5 days. But i was also unconscious for pretty much all of that time.

You would of also been given nutrients intravenously.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
Last edited by mtforever at Aug 15, 2010,
Quote by levi.lydat
Really?
I eat like once a day if that. If I'm hungry and I don't want to cook or I'm doing something else I can just forget about being hungry.
It's a useful talent.

I do the same!
Think the longest I've gone without eating is about 4 days
You can survive without food if you have water for about 14 days.

Without water you're lucky to get two.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Did Fry say you could have his and a drink, or are you just that insatiable that you steal things from your dining partners?

...Eh, wasn't great, but you'll live...
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
For the money it costs to buy a Burger King combo you could've bought cheap groceries to last you more than til Friday. dur
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
It would have been more sensible to buy a big ass bag of rice with that money.
About 3 days. Its not fun. Your metabolism shuts down and when you try to eat again you just feel worse. I couldn't even eat a slice of bread without wanting to go puke it up.

And the person who said you will gain more weight immediately once you can eat again is completely right.

In short, TS: GO FIND FOOD. NAO.

DoomdEdit: Also, you do realize that you could have bought like 17 bags of ramen with that money, right?
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Aug 15, 2010,
I go to culinary school...so I honestly am rarely not eating.

But before I got here...maybe a day or two if I was sick.
<3 Beardfish

Quote by 'Leviathan'
I love you so much.

YAY!
I would cook up instant rice with salsa sauce and whatever veggies i could find in a situation like this. used to live off that in rez.
Quote by MakinLattes
a week or two maybe. I was really sick. every time I'd try to eat, i'd throw up.

bad times.

Same kind of thing happened to me, couldn't eat for just over a week. Shit sucked.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Maybe two hours, three hours at the most. I dont think I could last past that
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
just mooch food off of your friend that has to eat all meals and snacks.

OR you can watch man vs wild and eat the stuff he does, like grubs, scorpions, spiders, that sort of thing.

i can't remember the longest i've gone without eating. im thinking a day and a half, maybe 2. but i remember feeling so weak. i just went to the freezer and pantry and raped it.
Last edited by jimihendrix6699 at Aug 15, 2010,
More pressing is the matter of how did a meal at a fast food chain completely drain all your accessible funds?
Page 1 of 2