So My kustom just stoped putting out power in the middle of playing. WHAT THE HECK!
It made some noises like it was clipping, but the clip light never came on. I rolled back the gain a bit and no sound. Now whatever I do, I can get it to put any power out. The signal light tells me its recieving the bass signal, but the speakers arent moving. Ive taken the head out, but I dont have any way of attaching it to another cab. WHAT TO DO, BASS FORUM?!?
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by Spaz91
Quote by smb
Take it back
And don't tell them you dismantled it.
yeah, that
No reciept, and Im pretty shure the warranty is void anyway. :/
So there nothing I can do?
Quote by c3powil
So there nothing I can do?

Well it sounds like something has either come loose or burnt out so you could take it apart and use a voltmeter to check every singly wire and component and replace/fix whatever is dead.

Or you could take it to an electrician or a guitar shop and see if they can repair it.
Last edited by Spaz91 at Aug 15, 2010,
I think Ill just take it to my local music store. Thanks guys....
Music stores can charge anywhere from 50-100 an hour labor so be careful. Maybe try to find a local place that specializes in that stuff. There's a guy in Baltimore I take my stuff to that charges 40/hr and is one of the best in the area. If you know other musicians ask around to see if they know anyone. Sorry to hear about your issues
Thsnks, man. I know the gy=uy at my local music shop so he might only charge me a little, if at all.