Hey UG,

I wanna re-do the velcro work on two of my pedals. I just glued regular non stick velcro on them with super glue and when I try and take them off of the pedal board the velcro peals off at the corners since I couldn't spread the glue even enough.

Now I've bought some strips of sticky velcro.

Is it safe to remove super glue from the pedals using white spirit? (It's a DigiTech Whammy and an Artec Wah both have an all metal casing)
Quote by Roc8995
Kirk Hammett should just build a wah into his goddam shoes.

Quote by dyingdivinity
wat is pokemanz?
Fingernail polish remover works pretty good for removing super glue.
And if acetone doesn't work, many superglue brands have solvent-based debonders. Most superglues are cyanocrylate-based, so in most cases, any debonder will work. Try what sstony said first though, it's much cheaper.
Standard Strat
Jackson WRMG
Parker DF724

Axe-Fx Standard
Carvin DCM1000L

Mesa Trad. Slant Recto 4x12 (UK V30s)
Custom Horiz. 2x12 (Commonwealth 12s)
Dilute some nailpolish remover with water, get a cheap tooth brush, and scrub. Leave the pedals to dry for a good while before using them again though.
Quote by robhc
Dilute some nailpolish remover with water, get a cheap tooth brush, and scrub. Leave the pedals to dry for a good while before using them again though.

I'd have to go out and buy nail polish remover though, I have some white spirit at home, can I just dilute that ?
Quote by Roc8995
Kirk Hammett should just build a wah into his goddam shoes.

Quote by dyingdivinity
wat is pokemanz?
Why don´t you just try and see what happens, since you´re not listening to what everyone else said.
Quote by Dizzy-D
I'd have to go out and buy nail polish remover though, I have some white spirit at home, can I just dilute that ?

You probably could, though I personally wouldn't feel safe using white spirit on electronics.