Link

Either this is true against incredible odds or the news is trolling.

And do they know lightning and stunt planes don't mix well?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Christ almighty, it's the second coming.

Praise the dark lord Satan.
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Shiiize...So, as it turns out, people do get actually lucky, contrary to popular belief.
its misinterpretation, i read the same news story on yahoo and they said he was being treated for his injuries at 13:13. The treatment could have lasted over a long time which just happened to cover 13 minutes past 1. As for him being 13, how many young teenagers are going to be at an airshow?? Loads! So its a complete coincidence in my opinion
Quote by Nemesis117
its misinterpretation, i read the same news story on yahoo and they said he was being treated for his injuries at 13:13. The treatment could have lasted over a long time which just happened to cover 13 minutes past 1. As for him being 13, how many young teenagers are going to be at an airshow?? Loads! So its a complete coincidence in my opinion

you'll be one of the first to go.
Quote by leg end
Bloody hell haha. I'd like to know the odds on that!

I'd say roughly the same odds as being struck by lightning at 13:12 on the 13th, or 12:12 on the 12th, or at any time of any day.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Quote by Crofty89
I'd say roughly the same odds as being struck by lightning at 13:12 on the 13th, or 12:12 on the 12th, or at any time of any day.

Well, I'm glad we've cleared that up
"We were just watching the Red Arrows [air display team] go past and there was a flash of lightning," one of the wounded, Jordan Gissing, 16, told the Mirror. "I couldn't speak. I was in shock."

No shit Sherlock.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
It was an electrifying story, it sparked my curiosity....I was shocked to hear about it...I wanna stay current on the issues so I checked it out right away...Was he wearing an AC/DC concert T-shirt?...Gotta go now, I need to meditate....

Ohmmmmmmm.......

You guys all got beat to the puns.
Quote by homeless-john
You guys all got beat to the puns.

Yeah that guy pretty much beat everyone.

Don't you dare sig this. It's not aimed at you
Quote by leg end
Yeah that guy pretty much beat everyone.

Don't you dare sig this. It's not aimed at you

/justbeggingtobesigged.
Quote by SlayingDragons
/justbeggingtobesigged.

Actually... I've already been sigged so suck me beautiful
Of all the people that have been struck by lightning, it was bound to happen eventually. Just a coincidence. He didn't even die so he can't be that unlucky.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by leg end
Actually... I've already been sigged so suck me beautiful

Yeah, but when you put "You better not sig this, or I'll (insert action here)" it's pretty pathetic.

Just sayin'.
I laughed at this and it got me grounded...
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Yeah, but when you put "You better not sig this, or I'll (insert action here)" it's pretty pathetic.

Just sayin'.

Okay, you win. You're too smart for my puny brain to comprehend.

Don't you dare sig this

/becausesarcasmissocrapontheinternet,thisisblatentlyajoke.