Hey i have a very limited budget and currently i am stuck between buying a bugera 333-212 or a peavey valveking 212. I have heard great things about the bugera from owners but also bad things in terms of the actual manufactoring quality of these amps? I have played a valveking and did find it was very versatile and good quality but none of the shops near me stock any bugera amps.

Any advice is welcome, i am looking for a versatile valve amp for a limited budget. i play almost everything from time to time but i mostly play the likes of joe satriani, and similr artists as well as classic rock... I am planning on using stomboxes with the amp but i still want to end up with a fairly simple rig. Thanks
I'm not really looking for line 6 as i have dealt with those before and currently own one, i'm sure some people find them useful as i did wen i was a beginner but they dont really have what i am looking for. i currently own a line 6 spider 3 but havnt been too impressed by it. Thanks anyway
Quote by DrakeTheOne
Line 6 spider IV There is a realy cheap one and they are godly amps.

LOL

^why is it that avatar and stupidity seem to go hand in hand?

I agree with denied. The old school peavey valve amps are win for tube tone on a budget.
Last edited by coolstoryangus at Aug 15, 2010,
Quote by DrakeTheOne
Line 6 spider IV There is a realy cheap one and they are godly amps.
What have you been smoking? It must be amazing.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.