I hope to see some story about a man trying to give himself brain damage for free hookers some day because of this.

Jesus, the guy has probably had problem after problem all his life, and all he wants is a shag or two. Leave him be.
The council provides grants for disabled people. It is up to the person to spend it how they like.

This is like saying councils should ban child support because someone once used it to buy an Ipod. Stupid story.
His client - an angry, frustrated and anxious young man - has a need for sex, he claimed, and his job as a social worker was to meet his needs.

Now that's a fucking social worker.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
It's nothing to do with the government really, it's all under the individual social worker and the disabled man's discretion. It's just the same as him spending his money on bowling, except it's on titty bars.

Can't blame him tbh.
Why is this a bad thing? I'm cutting my legs off right now! Virginity, it's been good knowing you.
hello
Free prostitutes?!!

Bye bye legs
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Free prostitutes?!!

Bye bye legs

Totally got there before you!
hello
Quote by opc100
Totally got there before you!

That's because he's mentally slow...
Title is as missleading a my NGD titles...

He can use his money however he wants... Its not like he is a scum bag work dodger.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I fail to see the problem. The man has no way of making an income himself and so the council pays towards him, and because of this he instantly should only be allowed basic necessities? The man should be allowed to live how he likes, it's not as though he wanted to be disabled in order to never have to pay for anything. Let him spend the money how he likes, he still gets the same amount of money every week as other people in exactly the same condition. If he wants to spend the money on prostitutes rather than more food or other items then I say let him.

Edit: The comments on that page are appalling. It's just a load of tories moaning about how this is somehow Labours fault. One of them even claims that Labour supporters are all work-dodgers and don't provide anything to society...what!?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Aug 15, 2010,
Quote by Todd Hart
I fail to see the problem. The man has no way of making an income himself and so the council pays towards him, and because of this he instantly should only be allowed basic necessities? The man should be allowed to live how he likes, it's not as though he wanted to be disabled in order to never have to pay for anything. Let him spend the money how he likes, he still gets the same amount of money every week as other people in exactly the same condition. If he wants to spend the money on prostitutes rather than more food or other items then I say let him.

Edit: The comments on that page are appalling. It's just a load of tories moaning about how this is somehow Labours fault. One of them even claims that Labour supporters are all work-dodgers and don't provide anything to society...what!?

Actually, the money being talked about in the article comes from a seperate fund, it's not part of his benefit awards(whatever he's on).
Documents released by the Department of Health revealed how the man received the funding - on top of his state benefits.
Quote by leg end
That's because he's mentally slow...

I know, I just like taking the piss out of he handicapped.
hello
Why are you posting on here and not breaking your leg?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by necrosis1193
Why are you posting on here and not breaking your leg?

I'm dunk. I dont know what I'm doing,
hello
Quote by opc100
I'm dunk. I dont know what I'm doing,

See if dunkism is a disability then.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by necrosis1193
See if dunkism is a disability then.

Dos ut tell you on a cab of la\ger? if not,the i Can't find out
hello
See if I were a prostitute, I'd have such a hard time taking a disabled man's money. I'd at least have to give him a discount or something.....I'm a girl.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!

You might even say they get their money for nothing...

...And their chicks for free
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
)Oh look, it's the Daily Mail providing a balanced account and not twisting the facts and providing incredibly one sided analysis.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by tayroar
I'm a girl.

Quote by ChucklesMginty
I'm a girl

I'd say you're both delusional and need to find a social worker to take care of you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Zolom

You might even say they get their money for nothing...

...And their chicks for free

I actually love you man haha! Dire Straits FTW!
Quote by SG_dave
Hmmm... the english government classes Alcoholism as a disability. I drink far more than i should. Maybe i too can get laid.

Their budget isn't big enough man. Sorry.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
He basically gets the money because he can not be employed due to his disability. by spending it on hookers nd shit he is basically making sure he can't buy any new clothes for a while
Quote by digman50
He basically gets the money because he can not be employed due to his disability. by spending it on hookers nd shit he is basically making sure he can't buy any new clothes for a while

But who needs clothes when you have hookers and blow?
Quote by tayroar
But who needs clothes when you have hookers and blow?

good point.
Is it just painfully leftist of me to kind of agree with this?
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Spartan070sarge

You're just a dirty marxist hippy liberal communist who probably wants to bring Lennon, Lenin, Marx and Stalin back to life to create some sort of hippy communist zord to bring down America. Scumbag

In one year, a man from Norwich who suffers mental health problems received a holiday to Tunisia, a subscription to an internet dating site, driving lessons and expensive art materials.

This was on top of state benefits. He claimed he needed 'some time out, some rest and a change of scenery' after a mental breakdown.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1303273/Councils-pay-disabled-visit-prostitutes-lap-dancing-clubs-520m-taxpayer-fund.html#ixzz0wiF6FGEj

wow
Quote by Spartan070sarge

I know, I used this gag yesterday.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
This is awesome, It's a bit like a seedy adult version of the make-a-wish foundation.