So Im thinking about getting a PRS(probably won't for a while, if I do), but I was wondering if there's a peizio bridge that could replace the trem that comes stock?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
lr baggs makes the piezo saddles for the prs stoptail.

they also make a strat type bridge with piezo saddles that would work on the prs trem guitars. (or a strat).
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Graph tech make a set of piezo saddles for a standard PRS trem along with a modular electonics harness called the ghost system.

You need extra switches to use the system but you can get around drilling a PRS using a Seymore Duncan triple shot which replaces a pickup ring with one fitted with micro switches.

It the one mod I'm planning for my PRS.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Quote by halikus
Graph tech make a set of piezo saddles for a standard PRS trem along with a modular electonics harness called the ghost system.

You need extra switches to use the system but you can get around drilling a PRS using a Seymore Duncan triple shot which replaces a pickup ring with one fitted with micro switches.

It the one mod I'm planning for my PRS.

I'll probably end up putting it on a push/pull knob. And I definitely trust graph tech, thanks. I'm just worried about how much it will cost, since Im thinking about getting the Paul Allender SE, which has EMGs (the reason I want to add a peizio), and I don't want to spend a whole lot on a guitar that isn't that expensive to begin with.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Its gonna cost about £250 to whack in a ghost system man, my prs is usa so its a no brainer but in an SE it might be a bit of a stretch...
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso