Ok, i'm talking Fender super 210 and bugera 200w 412 here.
Is this rediculous, e.g. too much speaker power for this amp? Not talking ohms, just watts because with wiring i guess you could make a cabinet every amount of ohms. Will it make the amp sound flat or anything?
I own neither yet but i can trade the fender for my cort accoustic and i still have a coupon for a local guitar store because i returned another amp there.
I think this would be a kickass setup, any comments?
I'd say if you feel like spending the extra cash, you'd be better off getting a quality 2X12 cab, like an Avatar or a Tont Tubby.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Well, the thing is: at their webstore they've only got the 412 bugera a marshall valvstate cab, no 212's. But maybe i can order one... I guess fender has 2x12's for <500e? They only got fender marshall bugera and vox...

They really ripped me off, not giving me my money back btw, not a great long time customer binding strategy imho :P .
Just wanna come out and say that not providing a location or budget, either in the thread or profile, makes it nearly impossible for us to help you find something better than the steaming pile you're planning on buying.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Ok, well thanks for the advice! I'll post some pics when the new setup arrives!
At least i know now i can better go with a 2x12 with better quality, i hope they got something!