Hey I was just looking a picture and I wondered what model this Fender is? I haven't seen many made in blonde nowadays. I know it's not a Highway one because the headstock logo is different. Sorry I can't provide more pictures. Thanks!

Quote by Jason
Ancient scrolls predict that when Fred Durst and Lil Wayne perform a guitar duet while touching the tips of their penises together, the gates of hell will open and swallow us all.

Hehe.

Well, it's obviously a strat type guitar, but difficult to tell exactly which model without at least seeing the headstock! Is it a Squier, or an actual Fender? If it's a Fender, it could be a MIM or American made strat.
If your just looking for a strat that's blonde just go to a shop and get one bro lol....not being an ass or nothing lol
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think
It's a fender I played this exact guitar a few days ago but didn't get a chance to look at the serial number.
Quote by Jason
Ancient scrolls predict that when Fred Durst and Lil Wayne perform a guitar duet while touching the tips of their penises together, the gates of hell will open and swallow us all.

Hehe.

file:///D:/Users/Charlie/Pictures/2010-08-21/070.JPG
Quote by Jason

Hehe.