Hey guys, so for the past few days I've been looking for a copy of Red Dead Redemption on eBay but I can't seem to find one at a reasonable price near the end of auction, however when I go to see Completed Listings it shows me copies that went unbid for at 99p merely half an hour or an hour ago, but I did not see these copies when I searched! Does anyone know what's going on or why it does this?
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
Lrn2Searchbar

Seriously

You probably just need to get really anal about how you search for them i guess.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Here's an example: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Red-Dead-Redemption-Xbox-360-/270622535003?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS
I didn't see this on even though I was searching at the time it says it was for sale and yet didn't see it, I set it to sort by time and then price but I didn't see it, which is kinda weird.
Quote by Milesthedude

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
Don't bother, it was a crap game.

But if you really want it, I know these guys have tons of tricks up their sleeves...
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Definitely not a crap game. But I don't know what the deal with that is. Maybe the price didnt get high enough so they just ended it.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
I really want it but can't find it at a reasonable price anywhere!! And that's probably it, but every once in a while someone grabs a copy for 99p :S
Quote by Milesthedude

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011