hello people..
hows it going? i am planning to buy the esp kh 202 left handed model and i need some help deciding which website to buy from.
any advise? as this will be the first time i will be buying an instrument online.
thanks and cheers.
musiciansfriend.com gearhounds.com samash.com
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
okay. do these website give away free stuff with the guitar?
because worldmusicsupply is giving away a free pedal and a guitar case.
hell if I know, i know they do free shipping on all orders over $100 at mf, but right now, all shipping is free from there.
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
Quote by Mustafa007
okay. do these website give away free stuff with the guitar?
because worldmusicsupply is giving away a free pedal and a guitar case.

No they usually don't but you can check. sometimes it does come with cases and shit but it doesn't hurt to try i usually browse musciansfriend.com all the time.
Well... Knowing where you are located could be usefull too:p (sorry if i missed you mentioning it already)
My gear:

Ibanez S5470-TKS with a BKP Nailbomb Bridge, Cold Sweat Neck, Trillogy Suite Middle single coil
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Cube 60
M-Audio Fast Track Pro
Guitar Rig 5
well, i am actually in Pakistan, and i will tell my cousins to buy it online who live in Washington, and then they will bring it here.
Where are you? If you are in Europe, Euroguitar's good.

Euroguitar
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
I am not sure if any regular old guitar website will ship anything to the middle east
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
oh no, you have got it wrong, i mentioned earlier that i will tell my cousins, who live in washington to order the guitar online, then they will bring it to Pakistan with them.
the people at sweetwater have always been really helpful when i've bought any thing. their selection isn't huge though, so i don't know if they'd have what you were looking for.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
as i am a left handed, my choices are rather limited, and so is my budget. i think the kh 202 is a pretty decent guitar for the price. what do you guys think?
Depends on what kind of music you want to play.

Also, I'm not sure how reliable that tremolo is. In the specs, it says it's a "Licensed" Floyd Rose, therefore potentially crap.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
^ The FR Special LTD uses is pretty good. I've had mine about a year now with no problems at all.

TS, you can probably find a better guitar for a similar price - that model costs more than it's worth because it's a sig. Do you have a budget?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
ahan.
well please let me know my choices for left handed guitars, and my budget is around 500$ to 550$.
thank you.
cheers
rondo's music
COOLEST GUITAR EVER!
Peavey: Vypyr 15W
ESP: H-1001
Guitar Rig 5 with Kontrol
Eleven rack
Fender blues Jr III
Gibson Les Paul Studio Pro
Daredevil 77 IC Op-Amp Fuzz
@ staggguitarhead, i checked the website, but they donot deliver to the U.S, so i cant really order from there. but thanks anyways...
cheers.
i just wanted to make sure if i will get the exact guitar that i will order,and the free stuff mentioned on the website that comes with the guitar.
I've had a good experience with beatstreetmusic and sweetwater.
Gear:
Jackson DXMG
Schecter 006 Deluxe
BC Rich Revenge Warlock
Jasmine Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
GAK is pretty good! Cheap prices
Quote by Jason
Ancient scrolls predict that when Fred Durst and Lil Wayne perform a guitar duet while touching the tips of their penises together, the gates of hell will open and swallow us all.

Hehe.

don't buy low-end signature guitars.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?