Hey guys, I play in a hardcore punk band, but we have a few instrumentals. In the one I'm working on I can hear a violin playing over it and I really really really want to get one on the album. If you play violin and can supply me when some High Res .wavs of you playing the part, please email me - jasonarptx(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks guys.
Les Paul, Strat, Tele
Carvin x100b, Epip VJr, Crate V33
Carvin 4x12, 2x12
Last edited by JasonArp at Aug 15, 2010,
two things:

1. just play it with midi, it'll be much easier and probably sound better

2. split up your email address with (at) and (dot) instead of actual symbols, spammers will find it here on UG and send you TONS of crap. trust me.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
try and find a violin player on craigslist. You're prob not gonna find one here
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Try contacting Rabidguitarist (do a search on his username) - he may or may not be up for it.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by Sid McCall
two things:

1. just play it with midi, it'll be much easier and probably sound better

2. split up your email address with (at) and (dot) instead of actual symbols, spammers will find it here on UG and send you TONS of crap. trust me.

Why do all this work to make our album on my own with all live instruments then cop out last minute on some midi? I can spot a midi instrument a mile away and I don't want someone doing that while listening to our record, it's distracting.

I posted on Craigslist, I just got a bunch of people wanting to sell me violins.

I will contact him, thanks.
Les Paul, Strat, Tele
Carvin 4x12, 2x12
Would you mind emailing me? jasonarptx(at)gmail(dot)com
Les Paul, Strat, Tele
Carvin 4x12, 2x12
When I say midi, I don't mean synthesized. If you get some really nice samples, you could have a totally legit violin sound. Either way, good luck!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite