http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/LivingTheDream/

Stumbled across this yesterday, and must have spent the entire day reading the full blog from start to finish. One of the best things I have read in a while, and really makes me want to follow in his footsteps, although maybe for not quite as long

tl;dr Blog of a German guy, who sold all of his belongings, and went on a worldwide trip starting April 4th 2008, and is still on the go.
Will read some later. Looks pretty interesting.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
This caught my eye

My journey so far: ...Japan (42 days) - South Korea (10 days) - North Korea (10 minutes) - China (8 days) - Vietnam (15 days)

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
I was planning on doing something similar in a few years. I should contact this guy and get some tips.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I once hitch hiked from south Florida to San Francisco and I find this amazing.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
I've read a few of these now. I'm talking to my friend about doing something similar when we finish school. I think we're going to drive along the back roads of America for a few months.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown