now these units (mx 200, mx300, mx400 etc..) I was considering the mx200. Anyways I noticed these units can do chorus, reverb, and delay, BUT: (my question): is it possible to actually utilize the 3 separate effects TOGETHER (e.g. chorus + reverb + delay) --> simotaniously???
Yeah. But the same can be said for DAR amps and other amps which use "weird" tubes...dammit I want a pair of KT120s..I might blow up my amp and burn my house down, but at least I'll go out in a blaze of glory
Quote by C_majzer
now these units (mx 200, mx300, mx400 etc..) I was considering the mx200. Anyways I noticed these units can do chorus, reverb, and delay, BUT: (my question): is it possible to actually utilize the 3 separate effects TOGETHER (e.g. chorus + reverb + delay) --> simotaniously???

ask around in GB&C. they'd know more about this stuff than people in GG&A.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
ask around in GB&C. they'd know more about this stuff than people in GG&A.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53

k thnx alot!
Yeah. But the same can be said for DAR amps and other amps which use "weird" tubes...dammit I want a pair of KT120s..I might blow up my amp and burn my house down, but at least I'll go out in a blaze of glory
the MX200 is a dual effects processor. so you can only run two effects at a time with that one.

i had one, it's a great unit.

using three modulation effects at one time?

who are you? the edge?

j/k whatever works for you.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
the MX200 is a dual effects processor. so you can only run two effects at a time with that one.

i had one, it's a great unit.

using three modulation effects at one time?

who are you? the edge?

j/k whatever works for you.

thnx a TON!