Hey guys, i recently purchased an agile intrprid eight string, and was going to perform a setup on it to get the action and intonation back in line, but when i tried to turn the saddle screw, i found that the key used for most of them is too big to fit in it. Any idea what i could use or where to get a correctly sized one?

Thanks in advance

I can get a pic if you need one, just ask
BACK IN BLACK

Quote by somedude789
You get squirtle.

HELL YEAH!!!
Quote by shattamakar

But anyway, I don't want to be tempted to consume my semen every time I ejaculate.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmumyjj2wm
The allen key is the wrong size you mean? Just head on down to your local DIY shop, they'll sell them.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
If the keys came with the guitar and are the wrong size, go back to the store and have them order one for you (for free of course) or contact Agile if you can, they should also fix you up for free.

Otherwise, go to a place where they sell tools, but it may be hard to find anything that small. Pretty much as low as they go off the rack is 1/16. Anything less you pretty much have to order. But you might get lucky!
hardware store multi tool, or individual wrenches.

make sure you take the guitar so you know if you're needing a metric or imperial set.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
hardware store multi tool, or individual wrenches.

make sure you take the guitar so you know if you're needing a metric or imperial set.

Or maybe just take one of the saddles? Haha.