Page 1 of 3
A couple of days ago 3 of my friends came over and right before we were all about to leave, one of my friends takes a $20 bill that was lying on the table in my living room as a joke, then goes down the stairs near the door, so I quickly tried to get it, then he hands it to my 2nd friend who quickly runs out the door.

So I thought, "why run after him when I'm going to get it back at some point before we all leave anyways?" blah blah blah......... went to my friends house for a little bit, came back to my house with them, then kinda got sick of it and finally tried to get it back, at that point both of my friends were saying they didn't have it and that they threw it at the bottom of my stairs/outside my door. I told them to look for it, and they just stood there, then asked them to at least help me look for it, then they just said, "If you can't find it, how are we going to find it?" Which pissed me off, then they all just ditched and went home, also for the fact that, the $20 was my mom's.

tl:dr my dumbass friends toke my $20 as a joke, lost it... and wouldn't even help me look for it, then ditched and just went home.

I told them both that they have to pay me $10, and then being the assholes they are, said no. So what can I do?? Real dick move...
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED
tl;dr

His friend are assholes.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Find some new friends. Some proper ones. With respect and decency.

Good luck with that btw, those values are pretty much dead at the moment.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Go round their houses, find $10, steal take as a joke, claim you threw it at the bottom of their stairs, and that if they want it they should look for it.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
The correct term is asshats.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
They didn't lose it. They just stole your $20.
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
tell them to suck a dick and fight them

/thread
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen
Quote by Kilobyte
Go round their houses, find $10, steal take as a joke, claim you threw it at the bottom of their stairs, and that if they want it they should look for it.
haha, I've actually thought about taking one of their cell-phones, and doing a "trade off"
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

Quote by DrPants PhD

OWNED
Quote by Kilobyte

I 'd
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
One-up them, steal their birth certificates and claim they're illegal immigrants
just be thankful you have friends. i dont, and it kills me, it really does. you see people going out on weekends with their mates, and then there's me. sat inside on the internets.

B'AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW
DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE
lol
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Due to a confusion with account setup, the account "Big Sugar" has been banned. That account was/is me. TO CLARIFY: Sinnessjukdomen = Big Sugar
Quote by kaptink
One-up them, steal their birth certificates and claim they're illegal immigrants

i 'd
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Punch them both in the throat and take whatever you want from them, and then tell them to go **** themselves at the bottom of the stairs.

They're not friends if they're stealing your stuff.
Quote by Nomack
They didn't lose it. They just stole your $20.

This. Are you an idiot? Just take it back.
You are getting taken advantage of. No offense TS, but it seems like you just let people walk all over you... and that these people definitely don't think of you as a friend either. They're also very immature... It sounds like something a 3rd grader would do.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
It sounds to me like are the sucker of the group. You need to ditch the pricks, learn to respect yourself (which is almost always the problem, but if it's not, sorry), learn to make people respect you, then get new friends.

I had this exact problem (and an almost identical thing happen to me) because I joke around alot, so I when I caught my "friend" stealing my xbox paddle, I hit him and kicked him out. Everyone respected me after that.
Quote by The_Sophist
It sounds to me like are the sucker of the group. You need to ditch the pricks, learn to respect yourself (which is almost always the problem, but if it's not, sorry), learn to make people respect you, then get new friends.

I had this exact problem (and an almost identical thing happen to me) because I joke around alot, so I when I caught my "friend" stealing my xbox paddle, I hit him and kicked him out. Everyone respected me after that.

I agree with this for the most part, but what caught my attention was you calling the controller (I'm assuming that's what you're referring to) as a paddle. made me giggle

I'm going to call them paddles from now on because of you
Quote by eds1275
I agree with this for the most part, but what caught my attention was you calling the controller (I'm assuming that's what you're referring to) as a paddle. made me giggle

I'm going to call them paddles from now on because of you

That's just how I roll.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
just steal something from each of them. right in front of them. preferably something expensive.

then throw it down the stairs and tell them to look for it.
they took $20 from you so take $20 from each of them, you make a profit
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
TS, tell them to give your money back. If they don't, you don't go escalating it by stealing their stuff or anything. Instead, you say, "Well, sorry. We ain't friends anymore." Then proceed to not hang out with them anymore.
Friends are people you can trust that care about you and that you enjoy hanging out with. If they did this you can't trust them and they don't seem to care about you if they aren't willing to help you find the money. also if this happens when you hang out with them you probably don't enjoy it. If i were you I wouldn't make a big deal and start a fight or hold a grudge i would just find other people i enjoy hanging out with.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
TS, tell them to give your money back. If they don't, you don't go escalating it by stealing their stuff or anything. Instead, you say, "Well, sorry. We ain't friends anymore." Then proceed to not hang out with them anymore.
you make a point but I also don't want people just walking all over me, happens alot to me, kinda sick of it.
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

Quote by DrPants PhD

OWNED
Page 1 of 3