Page 1 of 3
Who of you take these?

Feels great, I've taken them during the week and I feel very refreshed after a shower. I think my skin is improving as well.

Instructions:

• Do all your business (shampooo, soaping) in slightly lesser than hot normal temperature.
  • When done with your normal business, stand in the shower and gradually decrease the temperature until just before you feel it's too cold, then stand there for a few minutes.
  • The last few seconds or so, turn down so it's so cold you can't really enjoy it. Stand there for 10-30 seconds.
  • Turn off the shower and feel your skin getting tingly and your heart beating faster.
  • You're now a real man/woman.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Aug 16, 2010,
I do. I'm about to take one now. Feels good man.
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
I do after I workout, it feels nice and cool.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Am I the only one who starts breathing heavily when I take a cold shower?
Its like all my body gets cold then suddenly my lungs fill up and I breath heavily.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I do it right after after I asphyxiate and pleasure myself with a leather belt.

That's how normal cold showers are.
After I take my normal shower I sometimes will make it cold and shower in it for about 30 seconds. Wakes you up and closes your pores and such. Also, from the UG Bible, try taking a hot shower and drinking a cold can of soda.

Sometimes. I once took a cold shower in winter. My bathroom was cold, the water was cold. But when I got out... Best feeling ever.
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat. - Douglas Adams
Cold showers are way better than hot showers. Thing is, you've got to get the right temperature, 'cause if it's a bit warm, it's not effective, and if it's a bit too cold, you get freeze burns...
Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings! Twisting your mind, smashing your dreams!

VIVE LE QUÉBEC! VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE!

Charles De Gaulle, 1967

It's better to live one day as a lion
Than a thousand years as a lamb
When it's roasting hot like now, they're awesome.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Its like all my body gets cold then suddenly my lungs fill up and I breath heavily.
loool that kinda happens to me, except you're not supposed to make it freezing cold right away.. slowly make it colder and colder
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED
I take them when I'm pissed. My mom always told me to take a shower to cool down, and i thought she meant it temperature-wise.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Hell freakin yes! I JUST took one actually. Its 97 degrees outside over where I am! Taking cold showers during hot summer Florida days are just..bliss.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Hot day + cold shower = nirvana.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
For those meaning to start, take a normal shower where you do all your 'work' (cleaning, shampoo, etc) then when youre done, decrease the temperature gradually until its as cold as you can handle. Then stand there for a few minutes. Decrease as you feel more comfortable.

Feels good man.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I do it, I have a hot shower to wash myself then rinse off under freezing water. You're right, it's really good for your skin.
Sometimes
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
i was going to say i don't like them but Kensai does....

i fail at reading
i'm Ginger its fun
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Yeah me too. It's like "**** it I can't wait for the water to get hot."
*5 seconds later*
"I can't breathe! Am I drowning!?"

Quote by heavymetal31
loool that kinda happens to me, except you're not supposed to make it freezing cold right away.. slowly make it colder and colder

Oohh... maybe I'll try that next time.
I hate cold showers. The only time I ever use cold water is to splash my face after a shave.

Feels good man.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Can't handle 'em.
I'll take a steaming hot shower on a hot day after running 5 miles.

Edit: (In keeping with an apparent trend) Feels good man.
Quote by phlip999
Armstrong to moon bass.
Sorry.

Quote by 0RI0N
I just glanced and thought his name was tampon.

I do. I read that having cold showers release endorphins and then you are much happier even though it is commonly thought a cold shower in the morning will make you grumpier. After my first time i remember just giggling afterwards.. so it makes me feel a lot better.
It's never even warm enough in England for me to take cold showers, or else I'll be freezing when I get out

While in Finland a couple of weeks ago, I took cold showers with my girlfriend. They're so refreshing. If I lived somewhere warmer, I'd definitely take them on hot days
Even on a hot day, after walking several miles, I can't bare to shower with cold water. It must be at least relatively warm :S
Quote by sam b
It's never even warm enough in England for me to take cold showers, or else I'll be freezing when I get out

Yeah that's true. I take cold(ish) showers after a work out at the gym, but more "cool" rather than cold.
I'll take them after I get home from a long round of golf on a hot day. Feels good man.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Page 1 of 3