i can't find them on taylor's website or anywhere

what is the model name? number? anything?

i'm looking to get a taylor and i really dig how the cutaway comes out to a point, rather than rounded like most acoustics,
Don't know about the model, but a pointed or 'sharp' cutaway is called "Florentine cutaway". It's not as common as a venetian cutaway (rounded), but many manufactures do make them.

It looks like a OM model too. So, that's little bit of help.
Hydroxic acid, kills thousands of people every year. Studies have shown lakes and rivers all over North America contain high levels hydroxic acid. Currently governments have taken no action against this life threatening chemical.
Last edited by |Long| at Aug 15, 2010,
Quote by |Long|
Don't know about the model, but a pointed or 'sharp' cutaway is called "Florentine cutaway". It's not as common as a venetian cutaway (rounded), but many manufactures do make them.

ahh ok, well thats a step in the right direction, thank you!
Taylor 815-ce?

Not sure.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
Taylor 815-ce?

Not sure.

hmm that seems to be it THANKS!!!, but no way to really be sure

new question now for whoever cares to keep helping: is a florentine taylor at a reasonable price?
You can do Taylor's modify a model program and order a florentine cutaway for a small upcharge. I'd ask an authorized Taylor dealer as they can order this for you.
Taylor 710 97'
Taylor 414ce LTD-R Fall 09'
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500M
Custom strat

My photography
It's impossible to tell what model this is. In any case, Taylor offers florentine cutaways on a number of their guitars. Mainly their more expensive ones as standard.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by pbankey
You can do Taylor's modify a model program and order a florentine cutaway for a small upcharge. I'd ask an authorized Taylor dealer as they can order this for you.

hmm that seems like the most reasonable approach, do you have a link to this program because i can't find it on there site? or do i have to just go talk to one of the taylor dealers?
Quote by dustin3745
hmm that seems like the most reasonable approach, do you have a link to this program because i can't find it on there site? or do i have to just go talk to one of the taylor dealers?

You can call Taylor's customer service line and get some general information about it including the options you have and where to go locally to have it ordered. They are usually things like add/delete electronics, change cutaway style, and I believe for 500 series and up you can change the top wood and swap between 2/3 piece back.
Taylor 710 97'
Taylor 414ce LTD-R Fall 09'
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500M
Custom strat

My photography