First of all: Sorry if this doesn't belong in the right forum. Everyone I know who likes Primus is mostly into metal, and I had made a thread sometime ago in the "Others" forum, and it just died, so here goes.

Secondly: I searchbarred and all I found was my old thread in the "Others" forum. Sorry if i shouldnt've made this thread. Warn me if you wish.

Now...

http://primusville.com/

They've got a free Rehearsal EP to downlaod on their website if you've never heard of 'em It's pretty good too

and finally...

LET'S DISCUSS PRIMUS!
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Great band, they really need to put out another full length, it's been forever. Animals should not try to act like people was amazing.
I'm filled with joy with these news, as Primus is one of my all-time favorite bands, but they belong in the modern rock forum here, and already have a fairly large thread in there.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Yeah, not metal

But I'm still thankful because I wouldn't have been aware of this otherwise, Primus are brilliant
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Sorry haha, I had no idea where to put this, considering Primus's sound is so unique...and well, everyone I know who's into Primus is also into metal...haha anyways, glad I showed you guys this, and well, if a mod could possibly close/delete this
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss