hey ppl im going to get the bugera 333xl head and i was wondering what cabinet i should get. i found a 1960 marshall cabinet online for 400. Just to let u guys kno i play heavy metal but i do want something versatile . by the way if guys could tell me what u think the best celestion speakers are for heavy metal are that would be great
our moral compass only shows us the way it doesnt push us towars it
Vintage 30s are pretty much industry standard for metulz, and well, most things.

Something like a V30 paired with a G12h30 would be a very versatile combinatiion.

ANyway what currency?
dollars so can you find me a cab with vintage 30's
Quote by beckyjc
Vintage 30s are pretty much industry standard for metulz, and well, most things.

Something like a V30 paired with a G12h30 would be a very versatile combinatiion.

ANyway what currency?

Are there any cabs that have vintage 30's that you know of
I rather dislike V30s for anything except modern metal. They're probably my least-favourite British guitar speaker, not counting truly terrible specimens such as the GK-100 or the G12T-75.

Personal taste, I suppose.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Yeah theyre a bit bitey i think.

With a dark amp though itd balance. All i know is they sound a good bit better than the stock seventy 80 in my laney.

Kinda wish i got a 212 instead of the 112 cab though. So i could swap one of em out for something more grunty.
^ They'd definitely work well in something like an Orange or Valveking, absolutely.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by bubb_tubbs
I rather dislike V30s for anything except modern metal. They're probably my least-favourite British guitar speaker, not counting truly terrible specimens such as the GK-100 or the G12T-75.

Personal taste, I suppose.

the G12-75 are loaded in the marshall1960 do u think it could still do metal pretty well
Go to Avatar Speakers and get the same combo I have (v30's and g12h30's) you'll be happy. The h30's get the lows you want while the v30's get a nice tone out. the cleans from these sound really great too.
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals