It's definently solid stuff if you guys are just starting out; the vocals remind me alot of Stick to Your Guns.

If you were looking for any critique, I'd say that the leads need to be mixed a little quieter underneath the bass and breakdowns in your verses, other than that the rest will come with time as you learn what sounds good.

Keep up the good work.
this was pretty awesome!
thought id sounded sweet as a nut!

vocals were decent too, spesh just before the end during the breakdown

so youve just started out?

sounding pretty phat already!
reminds me of emmure a bit?

but sick job mayyn (Y)

more?
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Is it possible call this melodic hardcore? Or perhaps mediumcore, lol. It was definately more melodic then what I was expexting, but still maintained all of the characteristics of a hardcore song....plenty of breakdowns with 1 second stops here and there. Everything was mixed very well, from the guitar tone to the right amount of volume with the drums to juuuust barely audible bass...like it should be in songs like this. The vocals had their moments of heavyness but throughout the majority of the song came up a little on the light side, also contributing to why I wanted to call it mediumcore All in all it was a pretty good song that was mixed very well. I'll give it an 7.5/10. Good job broski

Here's mine

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1341315

Hope you enjoy