I just listened to Lumberjack by Jackyl, and a chainsaw is used many times throughtout the song. What's the weirdest things you guys have heard used in a song?
I'll show you my dark secret!
I love the Searchbar. It has a good sound to it.
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
Kitchen utensils in Stockhausen, Es Ist Ihr Gehirn, Das Ich Suche by The Sound of Animals Fighting is the only one that I can think of right now.
MATTERHORN
Anything that makes any kind of noise can be used in music.
So...you know
Putting aside all the crazy trance/glitch/electronica songs that use ridiculously unexpected samples, I'd have to say the "Motograter" by the band Motograter and the comb/tissue paper kazoo from Crosstown Traffic.
At the end of "Space Dementia" by Muse, you can hear the sound of their lead singer's fly being zipped and unzipped with a bunch of distortion and other effects.
Quote by GeekInThePink
At the end of "Space Dementia" by Muse, you can hear the sound of their lead singer's fly being zipped and unzipped with a bunch of distortion and other effects.

There's also the sound of someone jumping into a swimming pool somewhere in Thoughts of a Dying Atheist.
MATTERHORN
Van Halen once began a song with Eddie scraping an empty beer can against the strings of his Frankenstrat.
for me its a thermin
would have a hard time finding one person who wouldn`t be totally stoked to own one
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
This instrument:

How freakin metal can you get?
(for a mostly wooden object)
Last edited by Declan87 at Aug 16, 2010,

Complete with trains and ping pong balls.
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
There's a drill in this
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"