does anybody want to be my ultimate guitar friend so lol we can give eachother practice advice idk I need someone to talk to about some guitar stuff on this site
i haz fwends.

TS, just go to the UG chat, its on the bar in the top area of each page. (not the very top but lower)
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Last edited by Deadlock Riff at Aug 16, 2010,
Quote by LionSoul
does anybody want to be my ultimate guitar friend so lol we can give eachother fellatio. idk I need someone to talk to about some of my homosexual desires and stuff on this site

Fixed.

Come be my friend
Due to a confusion with account setup, the account "Big Sugar" has been banned. That account was/is me. TO CLARIFY: Sinnessjukdomen = Big Sugar
Why the fuck would I want any friends?
You act like people on in the pit actually care about internet social status.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Sinnessjukdomen

Cum be my friend

Fixed again...

EDIT: VVV Yes, my first lolstack! I think my balls are dropping !
Last edited by Ape_Natural at Aug 16, 2010,
Quote by Ape_Natural
Fixed.

you sir. are indeed the type of loser who deserves to get burned in the oven like they used to do jews
Quote by LionSoul
you sir. are indeed the type of loser who deserves to get burned in the oven like they used to do jews

wat

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
Quote by maggot9779
"Practice advice" huh?

exactly but I should have prepared for the metal asswholes who day after day ruin rock and themselves living in there lies the only thing they brutaly tell the truth about is there insults of some music but thats still just opinion
Quote by LionSoul

IRISH_EDIT: Reported motherfucker.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Last edited by IRISH_PUNK13 at Aug 16, 2010,
Quote by LionSoul
exactly but I should have prepared for the metal asswholes who day after day ruin rock and themselves living in there lies the only thing they brutaly tell the truth about is there insults of some music but thats still just opinion

I've read this 3 times and I still can't make sense of it.

No wonder you have no friends.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

oh god I'm gonna feel so bad for laughing if that kid has downs syndrome
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by LionSoul

Trollllllolololololol