So I've sold my amp to a guy on the next island over. I'm sending it on a little airline that uses prop jets, just a small regional airline. It's only like a 70 mile journey but mined to pack the amp safely.

When I find the box, I'll need to package it safely. How can I do this? I don't have the box it came in or packaging stuff. How do I go about packing this sucker up?
Ibanez RGT42DX
Vox AC30C2
Digitech Whammy (FOR SALE!)
Dunlop GCB-95F Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1
Ibanez TS9DX
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ
Use polystyrene foam, or lots of plastic bubbles. AirPlus is one brand. Use lots of it, so that the amp can't move about in the box. You should get a box that is about an inch in each direction bigger than the amp, if you can, to minimise how much packing foam you need.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Like Seemel said, use lots of polystyrene foam and bubble wrap. Also, put the box with the amp in, inside another box.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
My Mark IV got shipped to me in a box about 25% larger than the amp itself, completely encased in foam (at least 1 inche either side), about 1000km (about 600 miles) in a truck and it was fine.
I'd double box it just to be safe though.