I've heard only good things about Springfield's XD models. What else should I consider?
"Make his fight / On the hill in the early day / Constant chill deep inside" ~ Metallica
Would you be using it for when the North invades again?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"

"At first glance, this looks like a normal party cup. However, if you look close enough, you will see that it is really a fully automatic Glock 18C. You will be able to pour your enemies a nice warm cup of lead with this fine purchase. Asking $900 for the gun/cup combo."
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Quote by MakinLattes
(Invalid img)

Man, you totally stole my idea.

This'll have to do:

Pfft, people shouldn't have access to guns anyways.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Aug 16, 2010,
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Would you be using it for when the North invades again?

I'm more concerned about Obama instituting a 1-child policy and placing existing children in national daycare centers.
"Make his fight / On the hill in the early day / Constant chill deep inside" ~ Metallica
The Confederacy will rise again!
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
XD models, eh? haha XD
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Jamin2112
I'm more concerned about Obama instituting a 1-child policy and placing existing children in national daycare centers.

You mean like china, somewhat?

I'm all for it. Plus, I'm also up for him confiscating all guns owned by US citizens, except for the military, of course.

The 2nd amendment is no longer useful. They should really just get rid of it already, guns cause nothing but murders and riots.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Aug 16, 2010,
Quote by Jamin2112

Then you'll need something special for that.

Quote by Jamin2112

And for this a pistol will help how much?
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by seemeel
The Confederacy will rise again!

This.

We don't subscribe to abolitionist propaganda.