Page 1 of 2
Okay pit I was reading the news earlier, and there were two teen girls who died here in Chicago from playing the choking game.
For those of you who don't know it's a game where people cut off the oxygen supply to basically get high.
Have there been any deaths in your area from this?
Do you know anyone who has died?

Clicky
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
There used to be a huge thing about it. Guys used to hang themself and masturbate and they'd orgasm just as they got high to make it a lot better. But of course, most of them died.

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea is an idiot.
ya dude that $hit is completely ****ed up. i knew one of those girls and i knew ppl who were good friends with her. the whole thing is just retarded.
Originally Posted by strat0blaster
No matter what you like, you will like Meshuggah.

FREE GUITAR STRINGS!
natural selection brah
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
A handful of kids started doing that when I was in grade 8 - about 8-9 years ago? It lasted about a week and a half before it got old. Not surprising that people have died from it, most kids are probably too dumb to let go in a reasonably safe amount of time.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I furiously masturbate on public transportation.
I know someone who died doing this thing where he tied a belt around his neck really tight and masturbated while wearing a Batman costume, and it makes your orgasms super awesome.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Thrill-house
Whoever tries to choke themselves for a "game" deserves to die.

This.
"Make his fight / On the hill in the early day / Constant chill deep inside" ~ Metallica
Quote by (sic)duckmaggot
ya dude that $hit is completely ****ed up. i knew one of those girls and i knew ppl who were good friends with her. the whole thing is just retarded.

Damn. I'm sorry for your loss man.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Thrill-house
Whoever tries to choke themselves for a "game" deserves to die.

This is pretty stupid behaviour, yes, but to say this is completely stupid. What they deserve is a slap in the face and a wake up call, not to die. Anyone that believes this has some serious issues.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by MakinLattes
no. where I'm from, people use drugs to get high, like any normal teen would.
Quote by MakinLattes
no. where I'm from, people use drugs to get high, like any normal teen would.

I know people should atleast try to be a little smarter when making choices. They could smoke a joint, or take some shrooms, and have a longer safer high.
I don't think I would go so far as to say that they deserve to die, but they have very bad judgment.
Quote by L2112Lif
thanks. its nice to see that not everyone is a total asshole *cough*Jamin*cough*go f**k yourself*cough*

FREE GUITAR STRINGS!
Quote by seemeel
This is pretty stupid behaviour, yes, but to say this is completely stupid. What they deserve is a slap in the face and a wake up call, not to die. Anyone that believes this has some serious issues.

Well then I guess I have serious issues.
Is that the thing where you hyperventilate and have someone press on your ribcage?

I remember that game from my childhood. One time I passed out and dented the drywall with my head.

Edit: Oh, nevermind this is something even dumber.
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Aug 16, 2010,
You know, there is a safe way to get a high. Too bad it's illegal...
"Let others bring order to chaos, I shall bring chaos to order."- Vonnegut.

Check out my webcomic!
Quote by Thrill-house

I would say that your username is relevant.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by boreamor
Guys used to hang themself and masturbate and they'd orgasm just as they got high to make it a lot better. But of course, most of them died.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by Thrill-house

I don't know you at all, but probably.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Quote by Thrill-house

yes you do. saying people deserve to die is wrong on so many levels.

FREE GUITAR STRINGS!
Quote by Jamin2112
This.

Dude go buy your gun, and leave us alone until we invade the south again.

You're an ass for saying that the girls deserved to die just like the other person is. As the other guy said these kids need a wake up call. They don't deserve to die because they make a stupid choice.
So can you, and the other fool please let us have a somewhat decent conversation?
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
You're an ass for saying that the girls deserved to die just like the other person is.

I think it's fair to say he's an ass, full stop. He has a proven track record of trolling and flaming, so it's not surprising that he would pop up in these sorts of threads.

the only games i know of, to cut the supply of ooxygen wuz. giving sleeper hold to someone and have person look into the light, and punching their chest hard.

i didnt play them much, just like twice. its pretty funny to see someone punched in the chest, and seeing em freak becuz they cant breathe then they black out, and wake up wondering wtf???.
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Is that the thing where you hyperventilate and have someone press on your ribcage?

I remember that game from my childhood. One time I passed out and dented the drywall with my head.

Edit: Oh, nevermind this is something even dumber.

Ribcage? The fad was the base of the palms putting pressure on/around the jugular when it was around my school.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I furiously masturbate on public transportation.
Quote by rgrockr
I know someone who died doing this thing where he tied a belt around his neck really tight and masturbated while wearing a Batman costume, and it makes your orgasms super awesome.

I'd be content going out in this fashion.
Quote by (sic)duckmaggot
yes you do. saying people deserve to die is wrong on so many levels.

14 years old is old enough to know that choking=bad, so if they decide to choke themselves in the hope of getting a high then they get what they deserve.
Evolution in work
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

go to hell thrill house. seriously i cannot even comprehend how much of a douche you are talkin like this. honestly, do you hear what you are saying???

FREE GUITAR STRINGS!
Quote by guns for hire
Ribcage? The fad was the base of the palms putting pressure on/around the jugular when it was around my school.

I thought it was on the chest/sternum area. I don't remember it too well, we did it in elementary school.
Remember kids: those who kill themselves, even by accident, go to hell.

I'm an atheist by the way.
Quote by (sic)duckmaggot
go to hell thrill house. seriously i cannot even comprehend how much of a douche you are talkin like this. honestly, do you hear what you are saying???

i kinda agree sorta. what if the dude who was doing this, wasnt able to get laid. yenno?, something beyond his control.

but yeah, choking yourself is bad.

edit:
that toad picture is awesome! it made me laugh for a minute, its trippy.
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Last edited by vinnie-watt5 at Aug 16, 2010,
Quote by seemeel
I think it's fair to say he's an ass, full stop. He has a proven track record of trolling and flaming, so it's not surprising that he would pop up in these sorts of threads.

That would be fair to say. That's why I said what I did in the first part of my post. I just got done reading the other thread.
Quote by Thrill-house
14 years old is old enough to know that choking=bad, so if they decide to choke themselves in the hope of getting a high then they get what they deserve.

Bullshit.
These girls probably either A) did it before with friends, or B) heard from friends that it was safe, and they tried it by themselves. I think the older of the two made a video showing how you do it, and she thought she would be safe.
If these girls would have been smart, and just had a joint they would have been fine. The girls probably thought they would be fine since they did it before without anything going wrong.
Quote by L2112Lif
Page 1 of 2