Page 1 of 2
Why are you doing whatever it is that you're doing? What is the point?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Because TS that is how life is, you mate ,feed, kill, repeat.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Stop making these kinds of threads.
Stop thinking like that.
I do sometimes too.
But only when have too much time on my hands.

The cure.

Distractions.
All it takes are some lulz or something to distract you.

The Pit is getting old. I don't know why I still browse it.
All in the shadow or 4chan.
Meh.
I'm off to play Worms.
Quote by Phazon
Stop making these kinds of threads.
Stop thinking like that.
I do sometimes too.
But only when have too much time on my hands.

The cure.

Distractions.
All it takes are some lulz or something to distract you.

The Pit is getting old. I don't know why I still browse it.
All in the shadow or 4chan.
Meh.
I'm off to play Worms.

wtf was this
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

because I'm told I have talent and a good future in the works, so killing myself would be both unseemly and rather selfish
Quote by RU Experienced?
Suspect drugs.

Also, you're over that whole suicide thing, right?

Yeah this isn't about that, though if I dont get away from my dad soon it will most definitely be about that.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I'm alive because I paid back my debt to the mafia.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
There is no point. We are alive because of random movements of electrons, or something.
kill all humans
Friends, music, sunshine, laughter, joy, love, heartbreak, sadness, colours, seaguls and all the other fantastic things existence offers.

Don't let the petty bullshit bring you down, you're awesome and so am I, so is Steppenwolf and Leonard Cohen and rainbows and rainclouds and the smell of fresh paint.

You're a cool thing, remember that and don't sweat the small stuff, like purpose or meaning.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by vintage x metal
Yeah this isn't about that, though if I dont get away from my dad soon it will most definitely be about that.

Well that's...good I guess.

The way I look at it there is no ultimate point to life, it's not a means to an end (ie. heaven), it just is. So I figure I might as well enjoy my time here (at the expense of children in the third world) because it's all that I'm certain I will have.
There is no real point, but that allows us to create our own, which is better - right? I'd rather set my own goals rather than abide by some philosophical mush.

/Attempt at being smart
signature
Good point. Because doing something is better than doing nothing. I'm gonna take the Occam's razor here and opt not for a ridiculously complex philosophical discussion that is ultimately meaningless.
Quote by NGD1313
the alternative is unappealing.

This.

Also, the best day of my life might be yet to happen. That count for most of us adolescents.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Aug 16, 2010,
Quote by vintage x metal
wtf was this

My thoughts.
Don't understand them?
It's cool. Just assume I'm high.

I've been around too many people who started thinking the way you do.
It got old a while ago and It's been bugging me now. I just..
Can't really stand when people CHOOSE to stay in their own ****ed up little worlds.

Hell I've been there myself. Then I realized how stupid I was for just sitting there in my own ______ .

Survival of the fittest I guess?
****ed up. But I can't feel for anyone thats unwilling to do the things necessary to help themselves. You gotta do what you gotta do.

btw, I'm not going to bother explaining my other post.

Just assume I'm drugged.
Quote by Phazon
My thoughts.
Don't understand them?
It's cool. Just assume I'm high.

I've been around too many people who started thinking the way you do.
It got old a while ago and It's been bugging me now. I just..
Can't really stand when people CHOOSE to stay in their own ****ed up little worlds.

Hell I've been there myself. Then I realized how stupid I was for just sitting there in my own ______ .

Survival of the fittest I guess?
****ed up. But I can't feel for anyone thats unwilling to do the things necessary to help themselves. You gotta do what you gotta do.

btw, I'm not going to bother explaining my other post.

Just assume I'm drugged.

you dont need to explain any of the contents, it was just silly that you had your own chain of thoughts and reactions splayed out, a lot of them irrelevant (like the worms)

believe it or not I dont put myself in these positions. I have an arsenal of things to cheer me up, like pictures of cute animals and lots of books and a hoard of chocolate and other things. I'm a very laid-back, easy going person. However everyone has down periods and right now I am about to explode. I cant just ignore this one
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by 20cdndollars
I like having a Salvador Dali avatar too much to let it all go.

Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I'm here because of three failed suicide attempts and the fact that if I try and kill myself now, no-one will ever hear my genius prog-rock concept album.
because I can...

and because I enjoy it......

yeah that pretty much sums it up
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by vintage x metal
Why are you doing whatever it is that you're doing? What is the point?

The point is, we're already here, we can either embrace and enjoy life while we have it or wallow in self pity at the fact that one day it will all end, thus wasting the only opportunity at life that we'll ever get.

I know which I'd prefer to do.
Honestly, I don't know.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Page 1 of 2