so i've preaty much isolated the problem from the cable/amp and im quite sure that my neck pickup is problematic and causing the buzzing/noise.
I'll update you to the status:
when i choose the bridge pickup there is no noise at all.
when i choose both or only neck there is midcore noise but if i touch the string/every-other metal that is in contact with the strings the noise get very load.
when i looked at my wiring everything seems normal.(not an expert on that...)
i think its an isolation problem but im not quite sure.
btw my guitar is sg-400.
if you need more info or got some recommendations be sure to post them.
It might be that the metal base plate of the humbucker is ungrounded. Grounding is usually the villain for hum with stuff. have you checked the guitar's wiring?
thats the problem, everything seems to be connected but im not an expert on elecricity(at least not this system).
should i measure something?
im quite sure i dont have the tools so try to give trivial options.
edit:
I've been reading he grounding and loops and ive decided to post some pictures of my wiring from various angles, if you please can help me idintify the problem it whould be appreciated.
rought scemmetic:
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4505/p1010008mo.jpg
ill upload soon some real photos.
btw, the last time ive changed strings ive pulled out the bridge to clean it, does the grounding should be attached to the bridge?
if so where does it touch it and should i check it?
Last edited by dany_100 at Aug 16, 2010,
so long as you didn't remove the posts then the grounding should be fine there, gibson type bridges are grounded by the post as it connects to the stop piece and is conductive.

another answer could be a bum pot for the neck pickup but photos of the wiring could help narrow it down
The pickup must be ungrounded.
Check that.
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease