Epic..... I have nothing else to say really.
One day met a and he was all like because he had
never met a before. I told about the powers that this
possessed and he proceeded to it for its magical meat.
Then died. The End.
That's certainly a whole lot of notes, lol!
I gotta admit that I never got into guitar to learn to play stuff like this, but I'm always incredibly jealous when I hear it Your talent is among the tops I've heard on UG, so thanks for sharing. Usually I critique the hell out of a song, whether it's good or bad, but I'm no good at critiquing shred like this. Well........your lead tone sounded superb with the rythem leaving a little bit to be desired in the tone department. The drums were pretty straight forward but that works for a song like this. Structure was also quite good as a whole, for shred that is. Anyways, good job Padre and keep up the good work.

Here's mine

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1341315

It's heavy metal, so I hope you enjoy
Quote by bdof
That's certainly a whole lot of notes, lol!
I gotta admit that I never got into guitar to learn to play stuff like this, but I'm always incredibly jealous when I hear it Your talent is among the tops I've heard on UG, so thanks for sharing. Usually I critique the hell out of a song, whether it's good or bad, but I'm no good at critiquing shred like this. Well........your lead tone sounded superb with the rythem leaving a little bit to be desired in the tone department. The drums were pretty straight forward but that works for a song like this. Structure was also quite good as a whole, for shred that is. Anyways, good job Padre and keep up the good work.

Here's mine

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1341315

It's heavy metal, so I hope you enjoy

some really good rifs man..keep making your thing
**** man. You must have put a lot of work and effort in to you playin to play like that. Awsome shit man, amazingly clean playin, and actully in compare to other neoclassical songs, i really enjoyed this.
Very good lead tone for this kind of playing, not really sold on your rhythm tone though. Cleanly played throughout and the structure of the melody lines reminds me of a cross between Tony McAlpine and Jason Becker.

The weak part for me is the drums, especially the crashes but also the snare, which don't really fit the mix.
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man."

- Huey Lewis & the News
This has an awesome feel to it, it's like a cross between Michael Romeo's solo record and some Yngwie thrown in there! Diggin it man, excellent playing!
Man, this is the exact thing I aim for in my instrumental pieces, but it always turns out wrong. You did this really well, it shows inspiration from a couple of different guitarists, most notably Yngwie Malmsteen. (sp?) I really liked the feel of it, and the piece in itself.

Subscribed, btw.

Anyways, I'd really like it if you took a look at my music, I'm sure you could give me some good critiquing.

*cLiCkY*

Good job bro you got some amzing phrasing going on
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think
I'm not a fan of much shreddy stuff, but I absolutely loved the harmonies.
I'll play it and tell you what it is later.
-Miles Davis