Hey, me and a few friends are starting a band thats kindof a kickback to Bands like i hate myself and Cap N' Jazz.
One thing i really want to be able to pull off is the high pitched scream that they do, Such as in the one in "this isn't the tenka-ichi Budokai" during the "we Fight" section.
Pretty obscure band I know, but hoping someone can help?
I'm very sure this isn't conventional screaming, and if it well ****, cause i can do that but well.. Not that?
Sorry this is a mess, help would be amazing though. Thanks
Personally, I think he just goes up and scream his lungs out. Haha
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Yeah, im kinda worried about that part :P
Cause i'd need to do the clean vocals too haha
I'm pretty sure it's just voice destroying, throaty yelling.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
you need a high voice and to yell as loud as you can. it isn't a scream, it is a yell. You can probably be standing two feet away from the mic when you do it.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by lordofthefood1
you need a high voice and to yell as loud as you can. it isn't a scream, it is a yell. You can probably be standing two feet away from the mic when you do it.

hell yeah, this what i do with my band
just pretend the audience is really far away and they can't hear you and yell
If you can sing high, yell high. That's pretty much it. You don't even need a mic close to you if you can do it well. I saw a band cover a Saetia song like 5 months ago in a small venue where the mic got knocked over, and the guy just screamed as loudly as possible and it was clearly heard.
this thread turned into awesome
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....