Hi,

Just thought you'd all like to know have just enhanced their Money Back Guarantee to up to 45 days as part of their new Extended Warranty.

So now you can get up to 5 years warranty on many products, as well as 45 days to decide if you like it.

Ace.
The last time I ordered something from Gear4music it took me 45 days to receive the product
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
My bass was a G4M B-Stock. CTB-42M. Should have been £200, but thanks to a tiny chip in the lower horn I got it for £80. Bargain.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
extended warranties are usually a crap way to steal more money from the consumer.

they should already offer a 30-90 day no fee, return policy on defective products.
if not, go somewhere else.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
^ agreed. dv247 offers a free 4-year guarantee on pretty much everything. It also has free postage over £200 too (including northern ireland, as far as i'm aware).

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?