Hey guys! I've finally gotten myself a new amp. And I was honestly quite shocked by myself. I've been drooling over the Peavey 6505 for a good while now, but I didn't actually end up with it.

I was on vacation in my birthtown, and found this beautiful Koch Twintone II which I tried out (as well as some other amps), and I was just blown away by it. After trying the 6505 again, then going back to the Twintone, there was no doubt what I really wanted (+ you know, the 6505 is much more expensive, I'll get it later).

Anyway, to ze pictahs!

And now, as I dont have any means of getting quality recordings of the amp, I'll just get to the review;

The amp itself is made by Koch, a brand I've never really heard much about before. Though I must say their amp really impressed me. The clarity I can get even when boosting the gain a bit is phenomenal. That's what I've been looking for for a while now, and I finally found it. The sound itself is also awesome, I can get a real full sound without it getting shitfaced muddy, and with light gain I can get some nice crisp sounds.

The amp itself has three channels; Clean, OD, OD+. Whereas OD+ is the br00t4lz-setting, generally. I'm having trouble really getting the cleansound I want out of it, but I think that's generally because of bad EQ'ing. The amp has built-in Reverb, which is quite nice. Throwing some reverb on my cleans make them much more... dunno, cool? Anyway, it's quite awesome.

The pedal also has this boost-thing, which just.. boosts my volume. I haven't really used it, but I guess it'll come in handy one day. All in all I'm really happy with this amp, the volume it can produce is insane, but I'm thinking of getting a 212-cab to hook up to it at a later point, but I'm not gonna worry about that just yet!

Tha's all folks,

- Kergash.
Gear:
ESP Horizon II
LTD EC-1000
Ibanez MDB1

Morgan BC40
Koch Twintone II

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

YouTube: more morons than Yahoo Answers and more hate than 4chan. It's the Internet's premier breeding ground of complete idiocy.
Just so you know, the name rhymes with 'dock'...

HNAD.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I've never heard of that brand. But it looks like a very nice little rig. Invest in some recording gear so we can all hear it!
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
NAISSS... Dutch amps ftw

HNAD
My Gear
-ESP truckster
-Ibby RG 7 string
-Mesa/Boogie Studio Preamp (Mk2C+ mod)
-Mesa/Boogie 50-50 Stereo Poweramp
-Mesa/Boogie Vertical 2x12 (C90 and EVM)
Quote by seemeel
I've never heard of that brand. But it looks like a very nice little rig. Invest in some recording gear so we can all hear it!

Its apparently (as someone else noted here, hahah) a dutch brand, quite the durable little bastard. I'm actually gonna invest in some recording gear when I get my next paycheck! ^^
Gear:
ESP Horizon II
LTD EC-1000
Ibanez MDB1

Morgan BC40
Koch Twintone II

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

YouTube: more morons than Yahoo Answers and more hate than 4chan. It's the Internet's premier breeding ground of complete idiocy.
Quote by Raijouta

HNAD.

I don't know about how the Dutch might say it, but in German it would be like "coke," like the firearms manufacturer Heckler and Koch.

Either way, HNAD.
In dutch it rhymes similar to the english verb "cough". Thats how its pronounced
My Gear
-ESP truckster
-Ibby RG 7 string
-Mesa/Boogie Studio Preamp (Mk2C+ mod)
-Mesa/Boogie 50-50 Stereo Poweramp
-Mesa/Boogie Vertical 2x12 (C90 and EVM)
What valves are in it?

HNAD
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
^I think what we see in the pictures is the cable from the footswitch.
Quote by Raijouta

HNAD.

Silly people from English-speaking countries, you know nothing!

And HNAD, Koch amps are sweet.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Aug 16, 2010,
Clips by any chance?

HNAD!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by Cathbard
What valves are in it?

HNAD

I don't know actually, how can I check that? :p

Also to the dude reccomending a new cable; Yeah, I'm gonna get to that. :p The on you see sticking out of the amp is the one that I got when buying my bass, its like 1m long and aint that thick. :b

And I'll try to see if my camera will pick up some "OK" recordings of the amp later today, if people are interested.
Gear:
ESP Horizon II
LTD EC-1000
Ibanez MDB1

Morgan BC40
Koch Twintone II

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

Nice, HNAD
In other news, someone sigg'ed me, woahh!
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab