...A voice entered into my head that night. I tossed and turned in bed, unable to wait for the next morning. Instead, I sat in front of the bathroom mirror, brought a stool in, and rehearsed my name, over and over again.

It had all started, and ended, in a bridge famous for suicide jumps and tourist photographs. I waited there, holding a grey umbrella above my head, preventing the rain from getting me wet, when, I saw a brown-haired girl from a distance. Immediately I was drawn, not on any specific reason, but more of an impulse. I had noticed she was walking in the rain, not minding the water that dripped down her hair, down the front of her shirt, and threading down her legs. I moved closer, and offered her my umbrella. To which she replied--"Thanks, what's your name?"

And just as I was about to answer, her eyes flashed a deep red, briefly I saw the sight of a mechanized, robotic creature, my tongue was forcibly pulled out, and I was left face down, bleeding on the sidewalk.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Hahahaha. These lyrics are ****ing epic
Schecter Blackjack ATX C-1 FR
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
PRS Custom 24
SX Strat

Peavey 6505+
BUGERA 333XL
Laney LA412 Cab
Marshall AVT100 (Living at my friends place :P )