IXIchiodoIXI
Those Who Slay Together..
392 IQ
this video is top notch. i have literally watched it about 20 times since its launch lol.
The song leads off the album i believe, and the ending drums and vocals lead into their next song. I saw them play it live in June. Let me tell you, their new songs are amazing.
Gibson RawPower SG 2009 (Zales)
Gibson Hummingbird 70's? (Amy)
Jet City JCA 20 Watt Combo
Dunlop Crybaby wah
MXR 10 Band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
Matt Chavie
aspiring breakdancer...
2,648 IQ
I've seen videos of the song they play, but I can't wait for the actual recorded song. They seem to have taken a step forward in a direction I wasn't expecting. I'm stoked about it and I'm interested to see how Craig Owens band turns out now that one of the FFTL guys is in it.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by UntoExistence
i think you should've posted here instead

This.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Matt Chavie
aspiring breakdancer...
2,648 IQ
Quote by nashawa
This.

That thread sucks and is filled with Craig Owens fan boys/girls. I was talking about Chiodos.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Oh okay, my mistake. I didn't realize you were important enough to be able to make the decision that such a shitty band warranted another thread.

*reported*
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Aug 16, 2010,