Hey guys

Need your help,
Im looking for a power supply and a pedal board to keep them all in.
I need to power 4 pedals, one of them is 18V, rest are 9V.

UK please budget is £250 for both
Yes i can go used
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
For power supply look into the T Rex Fuel tank JR. To power your 18V pedal, you will need a voltage doubler cable.

For the board, you could get a pedaltrain Jr or Mini (if the pedals fit) or you could make one yourself
I use a One Spot, that I find amazing, but I don't know if that's what you're looking for or if those are in Europe, etc, etc.

Anyway, what I really have to contribute to the thread is my suggestion on a Gator pedalboard. They're the most brilliant pedalboard I can find, and I searched for a long time before I decided to buy mine. Unlike 95% of pedalboards you can buy, this one is elevated at an angle, so that your pedals aren't just flat on the ground in front of you, but angling up away from you, which makes it vastly easier to hit each one without accidentally hitting another one. They also have a space underneath the board for storing cables etc., which is really cool.

The only qualm I have with mine is that I have the smallest one (holds 8 pedals when packed, 4 in 2 rows) is that it doesn't have a carrying strap, just a handle. But, all of the bigger boards have straps, just the smallest one doesn't.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Honestly, if you want a quality pedal board that'll fit everything you have, and is completely customizable, just build your own. You can make it as big as you need it, build your own features into it, etc. Not to mention it's a whole hell of a lot cheaper for the hardware for the board itself, and all you'll have to worry about is the power aspect.
Think I might build my own then.
Are there threads in GB&C about it? Cba to look on my phone
I've been suggested the chameleon before off a friend. How does it compare to the voodoo lab pp2+?
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
I remember seeing a few threads on custom built boards, and one in particular that even had a basic rundown of what you will need, how much it costs, and the basics of how to do it.. I'll look and see if I can find it for ya.

EDIT: I couldn't find the really good thread about it, but here's a decent one, should give you a rough idea of what to expect: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=537431&highlight=handmade+pedal+board
Last edited by X V I I at Aug 16, 2010,