Henkka Broskiilovaniosisppa

He's so underrated man, I tell you
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Muhammed Suicmez from Necrophagist
"And on the 4th day God created fog and regretted it bitterly"
^Yeah man that guy's so underrated he got an Ibanez endorsement, the real mark of an underrated guitarist!
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
emil werstler
Schecter Blackjack ATX C-1 FR
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
PRS Custom 24
SX Strat

Peavey 6505+
BUGERA 333XL
Laney LA412 Cab
Marshall AVT100 (Living at my friends place :P )
I'd like to make a tribute to all the unknown guitarists who don't play in populair bands. Aren't they the most underrated of them all?
Kerry King...

HAHA Look, I made an ironic comment, because we're supposed to say underrated guitarists, and I mentioned a widely considered overrated guitarist instead! That's like the pinnacle of humour right there, at least it is on the internet, THE ZANIEST WACKIEST COOKIEST PLACE IN THE WORLD!!!
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Kris Norris.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
kyle cook
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username
Dude ... the guy from Nightwish is crap. Don't get me wrong, I like Nightwish a lot ... but after buying a bunch of live DVDs, both bootlegs and the 'End of an Era' box, I can tell ya' that none of those guys are any good live. They will never get my money for a live show, even though I'll probably continue to buy any studio releases.

Not saying he's gotta' be Mr. Hendrix, improvising amazing stuff or anything ... bit Emppu can be ridiculously sloppy, and that is not the mark of a good guitarist. His parts are basic enough that if he can play them in the studio, there's no excuse why he can't play them perfectly live, every single time.
Probably Dave Mustaine.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Henkka Broskiilovaniosisppa is the most underated!!
A google search on his name brought ZERO results!!!
Michael Guy Chislett
If it's creative, true to your musical goal, and it sounds good, put it in the song.

1. Guitar, delay, verb, amp, and creativity.
2. Well-tuned acoustic piano and creativity.
3. A bottle of water.
Quote by Rebi83
I'd like to make a tribute to all the unknown guitarists who don't play in populair bands. Aren't they the most underrated of them all?

I agree, surely the most underrated guitarists are the ones we see playing the local gigs or busking on the streets who are obviously amazing but never receive the recognition they deserve instead of all these guitarists who although maybe amazing have already received recognition for their talents through record deals and/or album sales. And on that note I'd like to nominate David Meshow, this guy is mint and plays everything, check him out on youtube (i wud post a link but i'm at work and youtube is blocked here )
My Guitars:
Epiphone Flying V
Westfield SG
Laney Lc15110 230 G Tube Combo 15W
Presonus Audiobox USB

check out http://soundcloud.com/
eddiechance
Quote by Sakuboi
In my opinion it's Nightwish's Emppu Vuorinen.

Tell your opinion!

i absolutely agree!

i think Elias from Sonata Arctica is pretty underrated too.
Quote by MaXiMuse

Was that Shawn Lane? :O
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Travis Stever of Coheed and Cambria. He makes some amazingly catchy lead parts and fits Coheed and Cambria perfectly.
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Quote by futsalman
Neil Buchanan

Fixed, as they'd say.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by MaXiMuse

dude, everyone knows Dino Cazares.
Quote by PwarDuex
your name is about as funny as a burning orphanage

Quote by The Wildchild
That's because you suck

yeah but most people say im shit awful but i only suck
i am the moonstar
Quote by dead-fish
Kerry King...

HAHA Look, I made an ironic comment, because we're supposed to say underrated guitarists, and I mentioned a widely considered overrated guitarist instead! That's like the pinnacle of humour right there, at least it is on the internet, THE ZANIEST WACKIEST COOKIEST PLACE IN THE WORLD!!!

The cookies are the best thing about the internet
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand

Steven Segal.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores