Page 1 of 4
What's the biggest insult to you? I think it's often shit that isn't meant to be insulting the is the biggest insult.

Like if you're trying to be funny and someone just says "would you just stop that, please?".

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Pop Music is more popular and better selling then music that's produced by actual talented musicians and not Zombies for Disney.

Pisses me off quite a bit.
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

Twelve. One to change the bulb and eleven to say they could do it better.

Getting caught off while driving
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by genghisgandhi
Someone thumbs downs my picture on BeautifulPeople.

You've got more guts than me. I wouldn't dare put one up.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
When I'm telling a short story, then reaching a point where I am listing something and someone hijacks the story and talks constantly; not letting me finish what I was saying.
When someone assumes I am dumb. I try rather hard to maintain my intelligence
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by NickGiovanni
Pop Music is more popular and better selling then music that's produced by actual talented musicians and not Zombies for Disney.

Pisses me off quite a bit.

+1
Prog <3
Quote by red157
Bristolian related insults.

Saying we're incestuous or - the ultimate slap in the face - basically Welsh.

Who would do such a thing? What have the Welsh done to deserve such a horrible insinuation?
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by TheBurningFish
Who would do such a thing? What have the Welsh done to deserve such a horrible insinuation?

Quote by genghisgandhi
Someone thumbs downs my picture on BeautifulPeople.

I hate that place. I never get accepted!
"You don't/can't ________________ because you're a woman."
And those sandwich and kitchen 'jokes.'

When I meet a man that isn't a pussy, I'll make him a sandwich. There are currently only 3 men that have that privilege.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Oh and "Dizzee Rascal" being a judge on a musical talent show on Sky1.

Oh and Simon Cowell.
I constantly get called lazy by people I know because I failed A levels twice. I failed because I simply didn't do the work.

Was it because I'm lazy? No, it's because I just didn't care.
Quote by OddOneOut

When I meet a man that isn't a pussy, I'll make him a sandwich. There are currently only 3 men that have that privilege.

*looks at post*

*looks at empty hand*

*looks at empty stomach*

*looks at post*

*looks at empty hand*

*looks at empty stomach*
Quote by leg end

Oh and Simon Cowell.

And Jamie Cullum being called jazz. Who's the other judge I have absolutely no idea.

It also pisses me off that anything more aggressive than Blink 182 doesn't get any chance at all on those sorts of shows.

Sorry if this is a double post.
Quote by leg end

Oh and Simon Cowell.

Oh ****, THIS.

I saw the advert for it with my sister and commented on it, and she said "Oh he's not talented? And, please remind me, how many singles have you had in the charts, then?"

I showed her Axis of Awesome's four chord song and she shut the **** up.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by OddOneOut

I'd make you a sandwich.
In the kitchen.
Wheat bread and such.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Aug 16, 2010,
Quote by Bearded_Seth
I constantly get called lazy by people I know because I failed A levels twice. I failed because I simply didn't do the work.

Was it because I'm lazy? No, it's because I just didn't care.

Yes.

EDIT: By that i mean i agree with you, btw.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
People who think I am weak.

Just because I am a nice person doesn't mean I can't kick your ass.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by TheBurningFish

Scottish Bastard.

>.>

<.<

OT: I get pissed off when someone betrays my trust.
Nothing gets to me.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by TheBurningFish

i love you.
DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE
lol
Quote by Kensai
Nothing gets to me.

Do you live in quite a secluded area?

Sometimes my deliveries take up to a week longer than they say because the delivery men can't find the place.
Quote by Kensai
Nothing gets to me.

Have you always been that way, though? Did you make a conscious decision to not let things get to you?

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Quote by Deliriumbassist
*looks at post*

*looks at empty hand*

*looks at empty stomach*

*looks at post*

*looks at empty hand*

*looks at empty stomach*

It's cute because you think you're one of them
Quote by Renka

People insulting my intelligence piss me off to no end. (Insincere jokes don't count; I'm talking about people who are condescending and suggest that I'm unintelligent.)
Quote by OddOneOut

I'm having a really hard time believing that you have only met three guys that aren't pussies.

On topic, I don't usually get insulted by things. Some of the stuff mentioned in this thread gets to me a bit, but for the most part I have a pretty relaxed attitude about things and don't take stuff personally. Except when somebody else gets recognized and praised for something that I can do just as well or better while I'm ignored, then I get bitter and angry.
Quote by Bearded_Seth
Do you live in quite a secluded area?

Sometimes my deliveries take up to a week longer than they say because the delivery men can't find the place.

You know what I mean

And yeah I used to live in a place like that. One grocery store and it was 30 mins away with a bike.

Quote by Jiggzy.UK
Have you always been that way, though? Did you make a conscious decision to not let things get to you?

As you get older you'll get more confident about yourself and your skills. I know I'm smart, attractive, confident and I know my areas of expertise and I know there areas where I don't have any expertise because I haven't ventured there.

I don't exactly get insulted but if I did I can easily place the insult in a category of false or true and not think about it again.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by The Kush
I'm having a really hard time believing that you have only met three guys that aren't pussies.

On topic, I don't usually get insulted by things. Some of the stuff mentioned in this thread gets to me a bit, but for the most part I have a pretty relaxed attitude about things and don't take stuff personally. Except when somebody else gets recognized and praised for something that I can do just as well or better while I'm ignored, then I get bitter and angry.

Maybe pussy is the wrong word then. That sentence should probably read "When I meet a man that's manly enough." But those 3 men have my utmost respect and I hold them in very high regard. They're the only ones who can ask for a sandwich and get one.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
No-one says "no" to the 7th most ideal man on UG. You've made a powerful enemy.

You couldn't hate me.
Quote by Renka

For me, it's when I am trying to play through my friend's amp, and when I turn it on, the volume is at 10 with distortion, so I get a very loud feedback sound, and one of my friends yells, "Will you shut up?!"...............so I then proceed to butcher Sweet Child O' Mine for his pleasure.
Being called gay because of my hair.

Also, when someone calls out my lack of a significant other.......happened yesterday
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Page 1 of 4