I usually don't like extreme/pointy guitars, but my brother was selling his beginner Jackson JS30KE, so I bought it off him for $120 AUD ($107 US). It is about 3 years old, but has barely been played and was cheap as chips. I bought it because I really liked how the body shape felt, especially standing up with the strap through my belt and over the horn.

Heres a video review I did of it (I made the review before I decided to buy it off him). For the first sound test, it is supposed to say bridge test, not middle position.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1567516226173

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3N_KZgvvFk

Pros:
-Cheap
-I love how my picking arm can rest on top of the body while playing standing up
-Feels really comfortable when I put the strap through my belt and over the horn like in the photos below. It fixes the neck heaviness and actually makes it really comfortable to play standing up. Even more than my other well-balanced guitars because it feels so secure.

Cons:
-Extremely neck heavy (the video shows that), but fixed if you don't mind looking a bit silly.
-Feels cheap (makes sense!)
-Bad pickups (expected)

Final comments: Good for a beginner, or even an intermediate who isn't fussy. A decent back up for a distinguished player who is playing in a bad neighbourhood and has some better pickups laying around doing nothing.

That's one way to deal with a heavy neck...

Congrats! Cool looking body shape.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
to fix my neckdive on my dean i just use a suede strap. saves you looking like a fool xD
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Haha wow never thought of doing that when I had my explorer. Cool idea.

HNGD!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Man you are very very creative, but it definitely takes at least five minutes to wear the strap like that and hang the guitar. HNGD!!
My Guitar Rig:

> '09 Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue w/ DiMarzio John Petrucci Set
> ESP LTD V-50 Black
> Line 6 POD X3 Live
> Dunlop DB-01 Crybaby From Hell
Just attach the strap holder to the top-right neck bolt (when looking at the back of the guitar while it's upright). It should balance it out.
Quote by ldragon-slayerl
Just attach the strap holder to the top-right neck bolt (when looking at the back of the guitar while it's upright). It should balance it out.

Do this and get a good leather strap and your problem should be solved without looking like a retard
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
Quote by ldragon-slayerl

That's a good idea. I might try that. I do like how the guitar doesn't move at all though with the belt trick. If I push the neck down it will bounce right back up to playing position. It's always where I want it.

Thanks zincabopataurio