Yes I checked the search bar. I was wondering about the quality of guitars here http://www.dillionguitars.com/index.html

They seem pretty cool, pretty classy, and pretty affordable, like a less well-known Agile or Vintage. Has anyone here tried one before? What did you think? I'm not quite in the market for a new guit yet due to financial issues, but next spring/summer I'll be looking around. I play stoner/desert rock, surf rock, AC/DC/GnR hard rock, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Green Day, etc. $7-800 is about my top in budget. I'm hoping to get something I can hotrod just a little bit...

Also finally, I don't want to hear anyone's crap about Schecter.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Last edited by MortifiedLizard at Aug 16, 2010,
website seems a bit amateur. but the guitars & specs (and prices) seem rather good!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Necrosis has one and he says it's quite good.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I hear great things about them. Their PRS copies look super sexy too.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by MortifiedLizard
Also finally, I don't want to hear anyone's crap about Schecter.

but shektarrr izz da besssssst dey hav da koil tapz!

it's a pity their rickenbacker style guitars aren't made of maple - i doubt they sound much like rickenbackers. which surely is the whole reason you'd want a rickenbacker look-a-like
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
I actually own a few of them. Rather good guitars for the money, just don't expect perfection at the $500 pricepoint, but that's a given.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0