jesus christ u suck/
andy mckee

Crack the skye amazing album of 2009

"No reason to get excited." The thief he kindly spoke, "There are many here among us, who feel that life is but a joke."
This is in the wrong section.

I don't know what to say man. Do you want the truth or did you post this to make yourself feel better? 'Cause I don't want to offened but...

Damn.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Not gonna say anything. I can't believe you actually posted that.
My Gear
- Peavey Vypyr 75w
- Epiphone SG G-310(Added Seymour Duncan's)
- Epiphone Black Beauty III
- Ibanez RG200
- Squier Telecaster Retrovibe
- John
Definite troll going on. First post ever? Really?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Honestly mate its pretty bad. On the bright side though you just need practice and it looks like your serious if your playing live. Just keep at it is all I could really say at this point.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
I'm gonna take this seriously.

Dude, I admire your courage to post that as you clearly are in a learning process. (In a good way.) You could use an ear to the tuning first and foremost. It don;t matter how well you play, if you aren't in tune, it will sound bad.

If you can possibly record sound without the ice pick, that would be awesome!

Other than that, keep up the good effort!
Yeah giant balls for posting....just keep practicing bro it will come
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think
Haha this thread was just closed in the pit and hopefully it will be closed here and you will receive a ban.

*reported*
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Quote by Msword7
Haha this thread was just closed in the pit and hopefully it will be closed here and you will receive a ban.

*reported*

Why reported? Can't a person post a self-vid like this? I'm curious, since I don't see a forum description that includes that idea. Maybe it's just UG-illegal?
You can post videos like that, but only in the Promote Your Band or possible Riffs and Recordings sections. He's just spamming the link on multiple boards, which is why he's banned.