Are they actually something cool, or just a load of horse crap?

I personally wonder how a mass produced board game can have anything to do with "spirits", but I am curious nonetheless.
Quote by the1
just a load of horse crap.

Pretty much a load of horse crap.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I always moved the triangle thing to spell out obscene words.

it's cheaper to make one using a piece of notebook paper and a quarter.
Quote by the1

I personally wonder how a mass produced board game can have anything to do with "spirits", but I am curious nonetheless.

Hmm, I wonder.
No. I'm too much of a wimp to try one even if they don't work. I'd have to be horribly drunk to use one
I tried once with a few friends. Bastards moving the marker to spell out obscure things... didn't fool me. My house is was somewhat haunted though. (It sorted itself out kinda...)
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
i've used them just for fun.

"Am I going to be a millionaire next week?"
*Moves to Yes*

but I really don't know how anyone can believe this shit really.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
No, I know it's all a bunch of shit, but I still can't use one.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by the1

there is a reason its sold as a board game: its not to be taken seriously. theres nothing about it that will "channel spirits" any better than any other board with letters on it.

ive seen tests where people will use it for a while and get typical results. then they will blindfold the people and flip the board around so that everything is backwards or upside-down and they react as if it wasnt.

in other words, YOU are controling it or someone in the group is, or some are, or you all are. it has nothing to do with spirits.
I'm bitterly skeptical about it all. Anything remotely spooky that happens to me, is instantly attributed to lack of sleep
Going against everything thats been said here, I vaguely remember a story my re teacher telling us where him and his friends used one, they all got freaked out and someone started crying. Don't remember specifics but i know he said they were at uni. Don't see why he'd have a reason to lie, God would punish him for it.
Pile of horse shit. Whoever believe in ghosts, demons and all that nonense should wise up, although Supernatural is an awesome show
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by Burningritual
Going against everything thats been said here, I vaguely remember a story my re teacher telling us where him and his friends used one, they all got freaked out and someone started crying. Don't remember specifics but i know he said they were at uni. Don't see why he'd have a reason to lie, God would punish him for it.

To make the story better of course
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Ouija boards are fake. Some college did a study on them (can't remember which one). They had a group of students participate in a "game" with the board in it's normal position, with the "yes" in the top left, and the "no" in the top right. After maybe ten min they put blindfolds on the students, and flipped the board. They asked the 'ghost' a question, something like "are you real?", then the piece moved to the top left, where there was no yes, or no.
Quote by Burningritual

He probably wasn't lying.

No doubt they did freak out and start crying.
I like everyone else have only heard stories about people who know people, etc.

So it's hard to say. But from what I've heard they are pretty freaky. But even if you google it you cannot find anything really scientific. So it is impossible really to know except from trying it for real and being open to what happens.
It's against my religious beliefs to use such things
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
I think its just unconscious movement of the viewer piece. I've used them and they moved and spelled out stuff. Then I took a psychology class. Now they don't work for me.
How do you make a Ouija board?
Take away his Buckie bottle

...anyone from Scotland should be laughing right about now
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Don't believe in anything paranormal, but lots of odds things have happened to me whilst using ouija boards. Although only by law of averages, i used to love that sort of thing.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."