So yeah,
I know the egnater tweaker is kind of a favorite around here, and ive got a couple of questions bout it:

1.Is there any way to switch between the cleaner and hotter sound not directly from the amp? Like a footswitch or something?
2.If the answer to question 1 is no,can you still get a good/decent clean sound on the hotter mode with your guitar volume turned down?
3.How much gain does it have on tap?
How much gain can you get without using any pedal?
4.How does it take pedals?
Tis a sig
oh you have a les paul, then you will get a bit of grit unless you have the master pretty high and the gain low
^^
First of all, no. I play my Les Paul through a Tweaker, and you can get cleans for days if you want.

Now to answer TS's questions.

Quote by Firebirdz
So yeah,
I know the egnater tweaker is kind of a favorite around here, and ive got a couple of questions bout it:

1.Is there any way to switch between the cleaner and hotter sound not directly from the amp? Like a footswitch or something?
2.If the answer to question 1 is no,can you still get a good/decent clean sound on the hotter mode with your guitar volume turned down?
3.How much gain does it have on tap?
How much gain can you get without using any pedal?
4.How does it take pedals?

1. No, but it's probably moddable if you know what you're doing.
2. Yes, it cleans up nicely, but you will likely get some unwanted buzz/hum from the amp. It's not too bad, but not ideal.
3. It has decent gain, and I'm sure you could get more gain with tubes other than the stock Rubys. For high-gain stuff, you may want to consider a pedal in front.
4. It takes my Dano Pure Drive extremely well in front of the amp, although I've heard the FX loop can be finicky.

Personally, I run mine on the Clean setting with the Gain at ~10 O'clock, and the Master at least at 12, using my Dano pedal and/or LP's volume knobs for adding/removing dirt. This works perfectly for me, although I really wish they had thrown in a footswitch for Clean/Hot
Fender American Vintage '62 Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Custom
TC Electronic Polytune
Danelectro Blue Paisley
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Deluxe Memory Boy
Egnater Tweaker

Quote by Jackal58
Yer pretty fly for a Canadian.