id just like to get everyones opinion on that gay movie or if you like it feel free to say your feelings about it, i have been gettin alot of defensive replies back from people from youtube (all americans) because i went to see what its all about and i think its lame as fCUK i said that the game gi joe was better as a joke and those stupid hillbilly kids think i only hate it cause im not allowed to watch it but anyway i just want to know what the UG community thinks. PEACE
Ya know, the other thread is to discuss the film whether you like it or not

*reported*
Last edited by leg end at Aug 16, 2010,
I feel like watching Scott Pilgrim vs. the World now.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
You're a swell guy arguing about a movie on youtube lol. It was an awesome movie and I'd definitely see it again. But what do I know, I'm just an American.
Quote by CoffeeBeans
You're a swell guy arguing about a movie on youtube lol. It was an awesome movie and I'd definitely see it again. But what do I know, I'm just an American.

i think because of how it was done it will be a cult classic
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
I'm an American but I think it looks really stupid. To me, I think they took the whole 3D words thing from Zombieland and 3D in general way too far. I feel as though the whole Mortal Kombat-like vibe it gives me should make me want to see it but it just doesn't.
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
I could barely understand the OP, but I liked the movie myself, I thought it was an enjoyable watch
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Don't even know what it is... I think I saw an advert for it and it looked pretty crap, might have been something else though.
Does NOBODY know it was a series of books?!

And it is masterfully done, I am totally proud of it.
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
The game's awesome. I haven't seen the movie and I think I'm going to go buy the first comic today.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Don't even know what it is... I think I saw an advert for it and it looked pretty crap, might have been something else though.

The trailer does the film absolutely NO justice. You have to see it, you'll change your mind about the film.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
It's one of those movies where the trailer kinda bores you but within the first minute of watching it, you become hooked. I never read the comics but it was honestly one of the better films I've watched this year.
its twilight for boys
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I'd love to talk about how I feel for this awful movie and game, but I can't get past the part of the OP where TS suggests that the only people that populate youtube are Americans...

Really though I just fervently hate Michael Cera.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Aug 16, 2010,
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
its twilight for boys

That's like saying The Beatles are Sonny And Cher for Brits.
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Quote by Bearded_Seth
Will people shut the f*ck up about this film?

No. Probably not, ever.

Die, TS.

Oh no, people are talking about a movie that just came out!
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
i hate that kid from superbad. not a chance in hell i would ever watch anything with him in it ever again. my vote is: gayest of the gay. **** you scott pilgrim.