Poll: Do you do these e-mails / texts?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you do these e-mails / texts?
yes
1 1%
no
76 95%
sometimes
3 4%
Voters: 80.
hey, you know those crazy e-mails and texts that your friends or family send you where it says stuff like a poem about karma and how it relates to the real world, or some superstitious stuff like that and then it says "send to X amount of people and you'll have good luck".

I personally never do these as I think they're mere superstitions.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone on here feels the same or their particular opinions are and why.

So post away...

(send this thread to 20 people in 20 minutes and you'll have good luck)

Wow to consider the possibility of them being real makes you a gigantically huge idiot
Quote by leg end
Wow to consider the possibility of them being real makes you a gigantically huge idiot

This.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by leg end

Agreed.
Quote by leg end

Thread over now?
sorry but this is scary
annabelle was a 6 yr old victorian girl.she was kiled by demans in da mittle of da nigth.if u do not sned to 4 people, she will kill u in ur sleep.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by leg end

This man knows stuff.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I throw salt over my shoulder.

not really, but I think it's amusing.

the email/text stuff is just...bleh...
Bit off subject but whenever i'v got a football match i ALWAYS kiss my dog on this white spot it's got on its head as i go out the door. I also have take a piss in the hedge behind the goal we defend first half.
This has been my ritual since i was about 12. Im 21 now and have no idea why i do it.
Quote by Burningritual
Bit off subject but whenever i'v got a football match i ALWAYS kiss my dog on this white spot it's got on its head as i go out the door. I also have take a piss in the hedge behind the goal we defend first half.
This has been my ritual since i was about 12. Im 21 now and have no idea why i do it.

Haver you got an std? It would explain your username

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
sorry but this is scary
annabelle was a 6 yr old victorian girl.she was kiled by demans in da mittle of da nigth.if u do not sned to 4 people, she will kill u in ur sleep.

You can tell that was from some foreign man hoping to spread a computer virus.
Quote by Burningritual

i guess you could say its a burning ritual

Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by neptune1988
hey, you know those crazy e-mails and texts that your friends or family send you where it says stuff like a poem about karma and how it relates to the real world, or some superstitious stuff like that and then it says "send to X amount of people and you'll have good luck".

I personally never do these as I think they're mere superstitions.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone on here feels the same or their particular opinions are and why.

So post away...

(send this thread to 20 people in 20 minutes and you'll have good luck)

I'm waiting for someone to repost this thread.
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
i guess you could say its a burning ritual

Mine was better.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
Haver you got an std? It would explain your username

First time i'v actually laughed at something someones said on here in ages! Dunno how i didn't see that coming lol
I got one about a dead girl who'd kill me if I didn't forward to X amount of people when I was 10. I was scared until I saw someone else had it, I was a little paranoid that night (when she was supposed to kill me) because I was just a kid, other than that, I ignored them like normal people.
I like to think of it as simpleminded, fatuous bullshit.

I've never replied to any of them. Ever. Coincidentally, I'm still alive. Neither me or my family are inexplicably blind, brain damaged, skinned alive, dismembered, tortured, maimed or haunted by evil ghosts of small girls in any way. Funny that, isn't it?
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Where do you think this "small girl" thing came from anyway? Weird how small girls a what we most fear...That's one for Freud.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Being the only one voting "sometimes" kinda suck haha. Well, what I mean is that I did back when I had a profile at some kind of Norwegian facebook-ripoff. After that, I haven't felt the need to do so, except from spamming a few DragonForce videos with "post this on 5 videos and ..." kind of comments. Haven't done this in like two years though.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
The only thing i do is avoid drains. I can't help it ever since i was told about walking on them a year or so ago.
Quote by Tentonics
The only thing i do is avoid drains. I can't help it ever since i was told about walking on them a year or so ago.

drains? never heard that one, do tell...
In a sane world, the murderer would cut off the faces of the people who did send the email, for being gullible superstitious shits who waste their friends' time.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by cornmancer
Nope. Still no creepy dead girl jumping out of my mirror, blinding me with her ugliness, stabbing me in the heart then raping my corpse with 5000 dildos.

It's a shame. I was quite looking forward to that last part
Quote by leg end
It's a shame. I was quite looking forward to that last part

As was I. I get excited every time I see something like that on Youtube or Facebook, but alas, no creepy dead girls.
Guize u r b-ing so stu-pid ofc its tru uverwize y wood ppl say it iz?

That actually took forever to write, it would have been much faster to write normally which proves that typing grammatically correct sentences is faster than typing like a twat.

Anyway, if you're superstitious, take a fucking run and jump.
I really think those superstitious things are really stupid. If you want to do them for fun, fine, but I have never done it.